• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors +1 for Larsen's Firearms

Lazlo

Janitor
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2008
    Upstate SC
    I've been looking for a Surefire FA762SS suppressor for some time now, and contacted several dealers who claimed they could order one and have it delivered within a few weeks. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

After mentioning this on a thread, a member suggested I contact Larsen's Firearms in Wash St, and after a 2 minute call with their owner, Leif Larsen, I confirmed he had one in stock. I sent a check and FFL/SOT the next day, and he called to confirm receipt and said he's working on the Form-3 to my state. One month later I have the suppressor and a free SF flash hider sitting at my FFL awaiting transfer. All this, and at a significantly lower price than I expected.

Many thanks to Leif, and I'll look forward to doing business with him again.