• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics 1 Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26x56mm w/H59 reticle, Spuhr mount...

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
Price lowered on remaining scope

I have come across something at a price I cannot pass up, and will be selling two of these scopes. Up is a Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26x56mm, sand color rifle scope with the H59 reticle. Glass is perfect, illumination perfect, tracks perfect, but does have one nick in the paint (not metal) under the objective and a small dent in the plastic cover over the illumination/parallax knob. Both very minor and do not affect function. It will come with the Spuhr 1.5" QDP-6016 mount as well as the RAPTAR rail. Reason being is one of the throw levers was trimmed down to work with this scope as was the RAPTAR mount. I cannot stress how nice these scopes are. I hate doing this, but I have a chance at a grail gun. I am asking $4900 shipped/insured. No trades. Discreet PP, Zelle would be great.

This one is sold. The second one is identical but no finish issues. I am asking $5300 for it shipped. I will have to post pictures later.

I have 1 black objective sun shade and 1 Hensoldt polarization filter that will be for sale as well to the buyer of either scope.

IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_3389.JPG
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3391.JPG
IMG_3392.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG
IMG_3396.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: StealthOwl and BCX
Price lowered on remaining scope. Really would love to move this one.

The one with the blemish pictured in the thread is left. New price $4900.
Okay thanks. I was just confused bc the thread says “this one is sold, the 2nd one is identical but with no finish issue.” Thanks for clarifying. I’m following.