• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1 MOA to .5 MOA with just glass bedding?

Re: 1 MOA to .5 MOA with just glass bedding?

I think its time to bed all my rifles with that marine tex.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt. obvious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think its time to bed all my rifles with that marine tex.
wink.gif
</div></div>
I beat you to it!!
grin.gif

If they run better than 1moa unbedded it is not unexpected that they would tighten up bedded.

Im not an expert but alot of guys say it makes a big diff. I may be wrong but going from 1 moa to .5 is achievable cause theres alot of accuracy to be gained from a 1moa gun. now if they said .5 to .2 just from bedding I would be skeptical

I really think it is more of a guarantee thing. Sure, an unbedded rifle could shoot lights out, but it may only shoot 1 MOA. I believe the A3G is bedded by GAP...or at least they were. If that is so, no reason not to guarantee .5 MOA.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really think it is more of a guarantee thing. Sure, an unbedded rifle could shoot lights out, but it may only shoot 1 MOA. I believe the A3G is bedded by GAP...or at least they were. If that is so, no reason not to guarantee .5 MOA.

Josh</div></div>

Well my rifle came from the factory .8 MOA and has stayed between .6 and 1.0 since then. I guess I will bed it and see what happens!