• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1 Year Build of my AR15

Exemer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2010
Took me a while to get a few of the needed parts and i still have to replace a few things but i and happy with what i have so far. Shoots great at 100 and 200 Yards. I just need some optic and a new butt stock- probably a Magpul UBR.

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Re: 1 Year Build of my AR15

Looks nice. Post a parts list. How did you get the fore grip mounted?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats with the 550 cord on the grip? </div></div>

In case yer undies get soiled in a firefight you can makeshift a 550 cord grape pouch to protect your danglies until you exfiltrate to safety.

The more you open your mouth jayjay the more I realize you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats with the 550 cord on the grip? </div></div>

In case yer undies get soiled in a firefight you can makeshift a 550 cord grape pouch to protect your danglies until you exfiltrate to safety.

The more you open your mouth jayjay the more I realize you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.</div></div>

its about time someone acknowledges these facts

RRA Mid-length A4 Upper
16" Heavy Barrel 1:9 .223/5.56
PWS Muzzle Brake FSC556
PWS Tungsten Buffer ST2
RRA Two Stage(Breaks quite well)
Smith&Wesson Lower
Magpul ASAP Sling Mount
Magpul MIAD Grip
Magpul BAD Lever
Magpul RVG
GGG MAD Back-Up Sights
CAA CBSM Stock (Unfortunately)
550 Para Cord

I am waiting for a little more cash to come my way for the upgrade to UBR stock(this one on now isn't solid). The para cord is for my hands. I have very large hands so i made it thicker as an experiment, feels pretty good. I was able to attache the forward grip by means of using the way it attaches to an MOE stock but managed to get it in the holes of the hand-guard. It wasn't easy but it is stable and makes it easier to manipulate. I am proud of it since i was able to get .67 inch groups at 100yards during the freezing winter with Black hills 69gr Sierra HP. Don't ask me how i was able to do it with iron sights, i was surprised.

I have the UBR and it is a sure lock up stock. I like them but they are heavy, works great to balance my three gun rifle with the heavy barrel.