• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10/22 chassis with NV bridge

srt-4_uk

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2011
Nebraska
Looking for a decent stock/chassis for my 10/22 that has a top rail or NV bridge available. Ideally something less than 4lbs. Currently have the Bravo and it's just meh.

The few I have found are
Midwest Industries
Jäger
Crazy Ivan
SB tactical (forearm looks too short to run clip on)

Anyone have input on those listed or suggestions on some I missed?

Last edited:
Reactions: littlepod
Was looking for a bridge mount for a laser/light under a LPVO, never did find a solution for a ODIN Enoch or a PMACA.

Fudge your weight requirement and then you have the PDC G5LE chassis.

Reactions: scottwwv
Ive owned a few PDC chassis before and they were great. Trying to keep it light because the clip-on adds a bunch of weight already.

If anyone uses a Midwest Industries chassis with a .920" barrel, be aware you can't use any of the Mlok slots at 12 o clock. The Mlok hardware hits the barrel before it can turn and lock. Stepped it down the a Fedderson Heavy Taper barrel and this works. Wish I would have know before hand.

Necrowake

Interested!!!

I just posted a similar question on arfcom

Bravo is best I’ve found

Or get a vudoo , cf barrel and a hnt26

There isnt much out there if you want to mount the optic to the reciever.

Decided to go with Midwest Industries chassis. Light weight, long handguard, AR parts. I'm running a 1.7" scope mount to get good alignment.

Knowing what I know now, I would have chosen the Crazy Ivan. No messing around with different pic rails to get good alignment and able to use a .920 barrel with a clip on. You cannot find carbon barrels that aren't bull profile.