• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10-22 Ring Height Question

black06

Private
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2012
Looking at purchasing rings for a Kidd Supergrade with a 10MOA rail in a KRG Bravo stock.

ETA - NF NX8 4-32x50mm

What ring height are you running and/or suggest for the above setup?

ETA - I was looking at 1” Medium ring height for a 50mm Objective.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Would need to know the objective diameter as well. I have Warn 514M rings (Medium 30mm) with 44mm objective and 40moa rail. I would have gone with Low rings if they were in stock, but the Medium are acceptable.

Help us help you. When you say "1" Medium" rings, do you mean 1" tube diameter, medium height? Or, from the top of the rail to the centerline of the scope ring it's 1" and the manufacturer classifies that as "Medium" height? Who is the manufacturer of the rings you're looking at?

Also, what optic (specifically brand and model) are you using?

Would need to know the objective diameter as well. I have Warn 514M rings (Medium 30mm) with 44mm objective and 40moa rail. I would have gone with Low rings if they were in stock, but the Medium are acceptable.
Thank you. Objective is 50mm, NF NX8 4-32.

Ring height according to NF, 1” is Medium height.

Help us help you. When you say "1" Medium" rings, do you mean 1" tube diameter, medium height? Or, from the top of the rail to the centerline of the scope ring it's 1" and the manufacturer classifies that as "Medium" height? Who is the manufacturer of the rings you're looking at?

Also, what optic (specifically brand and model) are you using?
1” Medium Height.

Scope is the NF NX8 4-32x50mm, 30mm tube.