• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10 22 target / axiom stock

RSR

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2003
Carlsbad, NM
Just picked up a new 10 22 target model and threw it in an OD Axiom stock for my daughter (wink wink). I MAY use it once in a while. I am going to put a Leupold VX 1 2-7x28 on top. It balances really nice so far. It will be fun to get it out and see how she runs.

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Re: 10 22 target / axiom stock

Just watch that full free float, I had a v block crack from that. It just could not take the weight. It does look sweet, I am sure she will have a lot of fun shooting with you.

My scope and rings come in on Monday (Nov. 30th), so hopefully I will get it out that week and let it run.

The stock looks good but ive read mixed reviews on it..some people love it and says it does great....some people say the forgrip is way to flimsy and bends easily...

The foregrip on mine isn't flimsy at all .... pretty darn solid. I just wanted a stock that had a little better ergonomics (pistol grip) without spending an arm and a leg.

You can spend some big time coin on .22's , which is not what I wanted to do. I tried to go the happy medium. The Target model has an alright trigger (better than a stock 10 22) and a hammer forged bull barrel. I just wasn't a fan of the standard stock and it truely does fit my daughter better because she can adjust the length of pull on it. For $95 it solved my problems.

I've got one on mine too... looks a lil clumbsy with the factory sporter barrel still on it... But it shoots so good I cant quiet force myself into upgrading to a heavy barrel just yet.