• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 10% off at Snyder Shooting Supply

cattleman99

Snyder Precision LLC
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2018
Lincoln, NE
www.snyderprecision.com
We are having a Spring sale! This will be 10% off everything on our website, with some exceptions. If we don't have it in stock, shoot me a message here and we can get you taken care of.

Please allow a little extra time for shipping as we are a small shop.

Here are some of the major brands we sell -

Athlon
B&T
MDT
KRG
Fix it Sticks
Arken

Use the code SPRING2022 at checkout to receive the discount, or shoot me a message and mention the sale.

www.snyderprecision.com

Double bump for a great Hide vendor. @cattleman99 always steps up to help our fundraisers. Buy with confidence from a solid guy.

How long is the sale running for? I’ll be ordering another KRG Bravo next Friday, the 22nd if you’re still running it. Think you’d be able to get more hook style covers in black by then?

The one I got last year from you for my Tikka CTR impressed me enough to buy a CZ 457 22lr with the intention of placing in a Bravo as a trainer rifle.

Been meaning to message you about ordering another. Was torn between the Bravo and MDT XRS. But for that price I’ll definitely be getting the Bravo.

How long is the sale running for? I’ll be ordering another KRG Bravo next Friday, the 22nd if you’re still running it. Think you’d be able to get more hook style covers in black by then?

The one I got last year from you for my Tikka CTR impressed me enough to buy a CZ 457 22lr with the intention of placing in a Bravo as a trainer rifle.

Been meaning to message you about ordering another. Was torn between the Bravo and MDT XRS. But for that price I’ll definitely be getting the Bravo.
Sale is ending soon, but shoot me a message when you are ready. We can get you taken care of.

We have black hook covers in stock currently.

Reactions: Average guy
Sales over, thank you all for your orders and for your support! If you've had a good experience with us, please be sure to leave a review on our website and on google! That really helps.

Sales over, thank you all for your orders and for your support! If you've had a good experience with us, please be sure to leave a review on our website and on google! That really helps.
Got my shipping info yesterday for the Bravo, just waiting on UPS to update.

I’ll make sure to leave a review on the site and Google. Thanks again!