• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

10 yrs

CoCaDoRi

revived old guy
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2001
South Central North Dakota
Well since I have been here about just as long as I've been with my wife... I thought I'd share.

My wife and I have been together 11 years and married for 10. Now that may not seem like all that long to many but considering what we've endured I'm very proud of our marriage and to say I still love my best friend now more than ever.

Here's a self photo of our private celebration. Just a small campfire and a few cocktails. We are on the Madison Plateau over looking the Madison River Valley.

DSC_0020_911.jpg

DSC_0062_953B.jpg

Re: 10 yrs

Congratulations, Cocadori! That's a GREAT accomplishment that isn't seen too often these days anymore.

Congratulations! You and you wife are blessed to have a best friend as a husband an wife. You will see many more years together with this type of relationship!!

Success and conservatism are associated with staying married.

I am not sure which way the cause and effect vectors point.

Wed. Last week the wife and I just passed 15 yrs. Been together for 18 years.

Celia and I celebrated 41 last month. So it <span style="font-style: italic">can</span> be done...

Congratulations (...of course), and your A/O makes me drool (of course that's not so different anymore, either)...

Hey thanks... it is a pretty nice place.

Here's the view looking "up" to the plateau. It also doubles as my private shooting range. Hence why, I traded for a 7wsm/338LM switch barrel ;-)

DSC_0024_915.JPG

Congrats! Nothing better than a happy marriage!

My beautiful wife and I will celebrate our 15th on 9/6/11.
Right now, due to a curve ball thrown to us by life, we are taking steps to insure her health for as many more as she will have me.
Please donate to breast cancer research and tell your wives to get their checkups, don't trust the mamograms, get the ultrasound!