• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100/100/100

I have done a similar program with added no gym needed exercises, and noticed a difference quickly
100 push ups (25 using barbells to get a deeper range of motion, 25 w/left hand on mini basketball, 25 w/right on mini basketball, 25 with both hands on a mini basketball)
100 jump squats
100 lat pulls
100 side lunges (50 each side)
100 renegade rows (50 each arm)
100 hamstring press (feet on exercise ball)
100 sit ups
100 squat thrusts
I do it in 4 sets of 25

Add body weight/Hindu squats and pull ups and you will be a beast in no time.

I do that every morning before breakfast.

these days instead of pushups I do standing shoulder/arnold press with 20lb dumbells. I do this because Sheiko has me doing 3-4 bench days a week...so, pushups were actually making me weaker.

I also do laterals and rear delts....my powerlifting routine is pretty brutal. so, I dont really use this pre-breakfast routine for muscle growth. I use it more for blood flow to my muscles, and recovery of my CNS.

bench

are you also going to do a 10k run and shave your head ? I think its a great idea for you somehow its lacking jello .

Reactions: ototallydude