• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100 concepts scope and light caps

tylerradke

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Does anyone have any experience with the 100 concepts caps for scopes and lights? I am intrigued by them and they look like a nice product but want to hear from actual users before ordering a few sets.

i'm gonna go ahead and say 'you get what you pay for'

pretty generic sizes versus MKM and AAdmount that make them to spec per each scope

that style of cap does nothing for me either...i'd rather a normal bikini but to each their own

I'll probably have a light cap before too long and a front cap for my LPVO because I can't get a regular cap to fit with the piggyback RMR (see below). Otherwise I don't see a benefit (other than cost) to run these and will have a standard flip cap that seals on the back end of the scope. I agree though, you will get what you pay for. Unrelated, but their helmet / pack covers seem reasonably priced

1678122444928.png

Reactions: OneHundredConcepts
I run both and can't recommend them enough. You have to make sure they fit your light/scope of course before purchasing. They are coming out with more ocular lens sizes in the not to distant future, I know because I reached out to them regarding my primary arms PLx compact.

I didn't want to run regular scope caps as it messes with the disappearing bezel effect on 1x for my delta Stryker lpvo, these scope caps remedy that issue if it matters to you.

Again, my experience is they are good to go and I'll be getting more.

I'll probably have a light cap before too long and a front cap for my LPVO because I can't get a regular cap to fit with the piggyback RMR (see below). Otherwise I don't see a benefit (other than cost) to run these and will have a standard flip cap that seals on the back end of the scope. I agree though, you will get what you pay for. Unrelated, but their helmet / pack covers seem reasonably priced

View attachment 8090427
Hey, man. This is Jonah here from One Hundred Concepts.

I am currently running a PLXc on my main AR with some of our ScopeCaps. The shorter tube really does pose and issue.

Our ScopeCaps are more shallow than other offerings meaning they are functional, but even still I'm not entirely satisfied with the fit and function of them on the shorter tube. We strive for great, not just functional.

With that said, we're finalizing some details on a new product we'll be launching soon that will fix this issue entirely. I can't wait to show everyone. I think you're really gonna like it so stay tuned. 🤙

I run both and can't recommend them enough. You have to make sure they fit your light/scope of course before purchasing. They are coming out with more ocular lens sizes in the not to distant future, I know because I reached out to them regarding my primary arms PLx compact.

I didn't want to run regular scope caps as it messes with the disappearing bezel effect on 1x for my delta Stryker lpvo, these scope caps remedy that issue if it matters to you.

Again, my experience is they are good to go and I'll be getting more.
Thanks, man! We are finishing the new sizing tool soon to allow easier selection of the correct Rear ScopeCap. Once that's finished we'll launch the new sizes!

• Love
Reactions: JDB55 and rlsmith1

I am currently running a PLXc on my main AR with some of our ScopeCaps. The shorter tube really does pose and issue.

Our ScopeCaps are more shallow than other offerings meaning they are functional, but even still I'm not entirely satisfied with the fit and function of them on the shorter tube. We strive for great, not just functional.

With that said, we're finalizing some details on a new product we'll be launching soon that will fix this issue entirely. I can't wait to show everyone. I think you're really gonna like it so stay tuned. 🤙
Love it, thanks for jumping in here! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

And I hope an RMR killflash is in the works. Honestly, I would use an objective killflash for the PLXc before a regular scope cap if that is in the cards too... I see the killflash as providing ok protection but great signature reduction without the need to flip a cap off before shooting

Reactions: JDB55

Be sure and let us know, I'll buy a set the first day they come out, or the day before if you give us first dibs here :) haha

Reactions: rlsmith1
Love it, thanks for jumping in here! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

And I hope an RMR killflash is in the works. Honestly, I would use an objective killflash for the PLXc before a regular scope cap if that is in the cards too... I see the killflash as providing ok protection but great signature reduction without the need to flip a cap off before shooting
Well, sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too.... 😏 Make sure you're on our email list. We give subscribers advance notice of all launches, restocks, and sales. 🤙

• Love
Reactions: JDB55 and rlsmith1
Not a fan of the scope caps, but I love the light caps and they work great.

I like the scope caps a lot for me personally for a specific purpose. I purchased an LPVO with the disappearing bezel effect (Delta Stryker 1-6 and new PLxC 1-8) and putting normal scope caps on them effects that. Trivial maybe, but it brings me out of the experience I paid for for those specific scopes. These caps fixed that issue I was having with other scope caps. Love em

Wondering when we can expect that "new product" you mentioned in this post.

Reactions: rlsmith1
Bringing this one back to life as I’m looking to put a flip up on my G3 1-10. Glass coating got rubbed in the last run and gun and I’d like to avoid any more damage . These seem like a nice option. Anyone know the rear size off the top of their head?

Edit: 1.83” cap .

Last edited: