• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 100 Coyotes down, Thermal vid.

Wow. The coyote population out there must be unreal! You guys are certainly doing your part to keep them in check though haha. Awesome video!

Reactions: skinney_7
Great job guys, how many do you kill a year?

The doubles were very impressive, and a lot of the footage was amazingly clear. What bullet(s) do you usually use?

I’m going to watch this every night before I sleep. Almost as soothing as watching gun tape from deployments past.

Great job guys, how many do you kill a year?
Depends, this year is slow because of Elk hunting early on, we've filled over 28 Elk hunters tags this year and it put a massive dent in our early season Coyote hunting, So we will probably only finish around 150 or so... On a good year, if we drop the cameras and don't try to film, and go strictly murder mode, sky's the limit I'd be very confident saying we could do 500 ( and a year to us is the prime season, mid Oct -mid Feb). The majority of the animals we kill are targeted, and need to be dealt with... I'm not really interested in the blanket killing thing, unless I'm contacted for such work. The numbers game is turning into a dick measuring contest, I'm about quality work truthfully, and we have been very fortunate to gain quantity as a perk with what are doing.

Last edited:
Depends, this year is slow because of Elk hunting early on, we've filled over 28 Elk hunters tags this year and it put a massive dent in our early season Coyote hunting, So we will probably only finish around 150 or so... On a good year, if we drop the cameras and don't try to film, and go strictly murder mode, sky's the limit I'd be very confident saying we could do 500 ( and a year to us is the prime season, mid Oct -mid Feb). The majority of the animals we kill are targeted, and need to be dealt with... I'm not really interested in the blanket killing thing, unless I'm contacted for such work. The numbers game is turning into a dick measuring contest, I'm about quality work truthfully, and we have been very fortunate to gain quantity as a perk with what are doing.

I've watched you guys on YouTube for years and there is no doubt that you guys are about quality. The work you guys put in is very impressive and to take the time to video what you have us awesome.

Reactions: skinney_7
Doing the mental math on how many handys I'd have to give to get some thermal...ugh...
Save your forearms, we all have parts we don't need:

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

Reactions: TanktheFrank