• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

100 Episode Giveaway

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I know I am late but didn't want to forget about the 100 episode giveaway

Mile High Shooting has a discount running for the month of October. To get a 10% discount on all Nylon Products to use "Combine2018" as the code

Also post here to win a free Saracen Bag from Warhorse Development I will choose a winner out of the posts here.

Give me your best, "Why I love the Everyday Sniper Podcast" post.

I love the podcast cause it get to sit down and have a lovely tea party while listening to your purty voice.

The PODCAST has given me lots to think about since I am just scratching the surface... WTFs. I decided I needed more so I am now doing the online training. I would love to see a California based class.

Cheers!

Last edited:
    Love the podcasts cuz I don't know what I don't know!

I love the podcast for the WTF.

Wit
    Tutelage
    Fuckery

Alien stories are fun too.

Reactions: Basher
    "Why I love the Everyday Sniper Podcast"

It's not there for the sake of popularity, sales, or gimmicks. It's there for solid info from solid experts.

Why I love the everyday sniper podcast is because is I usually learn something and the fact you are genuinely passionate about shooting without giving a fuck about the bs.

Let's see here:

-Time travelling Chinese (my wife agrees, this is the theory that makes the most sense!)
    -Combines
    -Ghost stories
    -Bad, too-long jokes from Adam
    -Bigfoot hunting tips
    -Frank's rants
    -The GOBS of free info that I would otherwise have to pay for in a class
    -How often I learn I'm wrong, because I'd WAY rather learn I'm wrong about something from the podcast than by figuring it out during a match
    -No-nonsense information about products from everyone that's been on. Nobody fluffs up product feedback, it's all laid out for what it is.
    -The podcast offers me a format I can listen to and absord info from while I'm at work, exercising, wrenching on the bike, etc. I could be listening to music, but being able to instead actually learn new info and get ideas for things I can add to my practice regime is priceless.

Keep 'em coming, and thanks for all your effort on them!

I listen to it while I'm on the shitter....Frank keeps me regular!:poop::D

Last edited by a moderator:
    I listen because im a union combine driver and have lots of seat time..

Ps...great podcasts which made me take your training class and learned alot and had a good time

I like the knowledge bombs and when Frank goes off on his rants like a grumpy old bastard

It really helps my commute fly by absorbing all the knowledge being dropped. Keeps my mind in the game while I can’t be on the range. With 2 little kids at home, those range trips are way too far apart to keep me sharp on my own.

Why?
    What’s not to like?
    Lots of fun stuff and then lots of good stuff like Tubbs talking it just makes my brain tingle!

Because it’s real.
    -No “fake news” from Fun-demental Frank
    -No BS on review of products that you favor because you have an investment in it.
    -Sharing “great” info to promote the sport
    Thanks to Frank and Mike, I always find myself waiting for next show.

I can never get too much information, and getting it in another medium (podcast) lets me learn things while Im doing something boring, like reloading or cleaning.

Frank keeps it real, and I don't have to wonder whether he's canting his commentary; I have nearly 20 years of Baseline Frank (from way back in the Lowlight Directive days...) to compare it against.

No cant visible, and no levels required. (...And I hereby withdraw my name from any contention for freebies).

Greg

I love the podcast because everyone says "how do you listen to that guy, his voice is terrible". Seriously there is always something of interest and I like the fundamental and marksmanship focus.

Because now, my 3 year old talks like a 3ft tall Marine, asking me about "hookers n blow"

All I’m saying was “Space Force” mentioned before the podcast? I don’t think so... more people are listening than you think.

I love all the golden nuggets/knowledge bombs being dropped in the podcast(wind lessons, Gear, reloading), mini rants, jokes- “Gut bomb & The special sphincter”, “Pancho Villa... Yes, yes, yes” etc. You guys are awesome keep up the great work!

Code word:COMBINE
    The chairs against the wall.

I like the podcast because it's apparent that you guys (Frank, Mike, Marc, James, Adam, and other guests) see this as a community. You guys act as stewards and use the podcast as a way to contribute to the community and its members.

Also I need to get my paranormal and extraterrestrial information from somewhere.

The everyday sniper podcast is great because as a new shooter I get to learn the fundamentals from experts that practice what they preach. I like to listen to the podcast and then take the pieces of information from that particular podcast and then put it into practice and if I'm missing something or not getting the complete just of it I can read listen to the podcast and get a better understanding of it. This podcast showed me that the fundamentals are so important that I need to master that before I worry about anything else so much so that I learned about Mile High detachment listening to this podcast and was lucky enough to get into this last class and I learned in 3 days what would have taken me probably a year to learn on my own and after learning those fundamental lessons I can now go back to the beginning of this podcast serious and start over and understand even better what Frank Mike and guests have been hammering down on the fundamentals. Thank you again for giving us all the ability to learn from real Marksman.

The podcast is a real world introduction to the long distance shooting world. I started getting into this addiction at about episode 18. Got a RPR 6.5 and have been learning ever since. I shoot montly local club matches now and shooting my first 1 day PRS match Oct 20th. The podcast has not only taught me tons of nuggets from basic shooting to reading wind. It’s entertaining but insightful. It makes this intimidating PRS shooting world seem like nothing and I’m glad I’ve gotten to where I have now with all the knowledge about reloading and different mechanics of shooting. The commute to work isn’t the same with a little everyday sniper. Thanks for creating such a great podcast and helping newbies like myself, as well as professionals take some good out of all the BS out there.

I love the podcast because you break things down to where a dumb fuck like me can understand things. Mike and Mark are also very entertaining. We need more of them.

Why I love the Everyday Sniper Podcast :

I love to listen to the podcast due to the massive amounts of great knowledge and information that gets passed along. New products, old products, everything is covered as well as interviews with huge names in the shooting and hunting mainstream. These have saved me from spending massive amounts of money to try items that may not work for my style of shooting, but may better serve others. The information is 'dumbed' down enough for the common man to understand. The skills talked about on here have reached their way into my shooting habits, and have identified other habits that have been causing issues. Thanks for the chance for winning the bag!!

I love the everyday sniper because of the amount of honesty and knowledge you guys bring to the table. It's amazing how much I have learned just from the podcast ..... and for free!

Thanks for not turning it into an infomercial!

You guys rock cant wait to hear some more knowledge bombs.

I don’t do podcasts except for the everyday sniper.

I can’t get enough of Fundamental Frank’s ideaRs! You should try doing a podcast without the New England accent and throw in some KY hillbilly.

Seriously the podcast has helped me break down getting my rifle fit to me so I’m not fighting it as much. Still need to get an adjustable buttstock.

The List is long....................but if I had to pick one thing I'd say Mike. Love ya Frank but the ability to call Mike and get that kind of customer service is above and beyond.

Blew up a scope on Sunday, called Mike on Monday, Mounted a new Schmidt PMii on Thursday for such a good deal it should be criminal, Shot a competition on Sunday!!!!

I've learned quite a bit from the podcast. Even got the wife and daughter listening to it. Wife loved the combine jokes since my brother law is a farmer.

This podcast is a unique opportunity for shooters. Its unusual for master marksmen to drop knowledge bombs for free on the average Joe. Yet that is exactly what Frank does every podcast. And Mike does too, when he shows up.

When I get straight behind the rifle, pull it back into the shoulder pocket, and make first round hits at 750yds using the wind formula, I think to myself "Holy shit, maybe aliens, Bigfoot, and ghosts are real!"

Reactions: Bayhawk21
    I love listening to while wearing my shower shoes, a speedo, and a light coat of oil so i glisten in the sun. To much? Honestly i enjoy listening as I find it informative and its nice to hear someone just say it how it is. Keep it up.

Gotta love the combines and the aliens.

I also just stopped by mile high for the first time. Brought the whole family from South Texas.

Useful information, (recently confirmed my thoughts on levels) and humor along with a dollop of pure silliness. Thanks, Frank (and Mark!).

do you realize how hard it is to find a picture of a alien driving a combine?

also, uploading pictures defeats me, so i'll paste a link to an alien driving a tractor (not a combine)

The EDS podcast is great for the content and "real talk" perspective on shooting. I have seen the difference between marksman and people who can make a 20lb 6mm hit steel at 600 yds at local matches and I am striving to be a marksman. use reasonable tools but drive the rifle.

the podcast has validated some thinking and decisions of mine and has made me question some things (like my harris bipod that i have a love/hate relationship with)

either way, keep the content coming

http://americandad.wikia.com/wiki/License_to_Till?file=Sc341_0074.jpg

Why EDS is awesome: Efficient, thought provoking way to use time I would have spent listening to some other BS radio station. How valuable is EDS as a training tool and way to learn latest trends/topics in our awesome sport? Priceless!

Should be 2018 Snipershide Best New Tech winner for sure!

Many years ago, back at the First Spirit of America Match at Whittington, where F class was shot for the first time at a national event (that I can recall), Frank and a few others, myself included, were impersonating Team Snipers' Hide. That was where the SH Ghost Dancer Rifles were being fielded seriously for the first time past 300yd.

Somehow the talk got around to the perennial, "...but will it ever be possible for someone to actually make a living as a professional shooter...?" Remember, this was back in 2002.

Well, several have made that grade in the interim, but Frank (IMHO), has never done it for the money. Whatever he earns, beyond necessities, gets plowed back into his incessant drive to improve the sport, without any apparent hesitation to plow his own wherewithal into the investment. Probably not unique, but I don't actually, personally know any of the others who fit the bill.

I am enriched by the personal association.

So are we all.

Greg

I'm only 5 or 6 episodes in after a couple reloading sessions. It's more of a like at this point. Trying to keep it casual without expectations.

It’s simple,

Frank and mike are providing a voice for those who have been repeating themselves for years. They provide information and clear up misconceptions that have been around for years. You guys identify the elephant in the room and talk about it, and because you’re talking about it people will start to listen, understand, and do their own research.

As a new competitive shooter this podcast has been invaluable not only about fundamentals and gear but how to approach the sport...and finding big foot, mostly bigfoot

Because Fundamental-Frank is efficient...even in the way he speaks. :) I've become efficient too. I dropped the "h" when I say huge and hundred is now "hunnert". Keep up the great work Frank and Mike. Looking forward to the next hunnert episodes.