• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 100 MPH Goat

BAT_Boy

critter_bill
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2005
Williamston, SC
**** Shamelessly Borrowed from Another Site ****

Two W.Va. rednecks are out hunting, and as they are walking along they come upon a huge hole in the ground. They approach it and are amazed by the size of it.

The first hunter says, "Wow, that's some hole; I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep it is."

The second hunter says," I don't know, let's throw something down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first hunter says, "There's this old automobile transmission here, give me a hand and we'll throw it in and see". So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and three, and throw it in the hole.

They are standing there listening and looking over the edge and they hear a

rustling in the brush behind them. As they turn around they see a goat
come crashing through the brush, run up to the hole and with no
hesitation, jump in head first.

While they are standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole
and trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.
"Say there," says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat
around here anywhere, did you?"

The first hunter says, " Funny you should ask, but we were just standing
here a minute ago and a goat came running out of the bushes doin' about a
hunert miles an hour and jumped headfirst into this hole here!"

The old farmer said, "That's impossible. I had him chained to a transmission!"

Re: 100 MPH Goat

That's probably a true story. Goddamn funny!!!!

I have been telling that same joke for about ten years but the goat is chained to a railroad tie in my version. People always cringe when I ask them if I have ever told them my goat joke for some reason.

Yeah, I could just about see that happening...especially if two Bubbas with alcohol involved.
grin.gif

I figured it was an old joke but it was new to me. Danged funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I take offence to this... </div></div>

Why ?? you have sheep ...................BAAAAAABBBYYYYYY .
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I take offence to this... </div></div>

Loose your first love this way?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I take offence to this... </div></div>

Loose your first love this way? </div></div>

shocked.gif
ROFLMAO Holy F@#% that's funny.

There should be a warning in the title!

"Warning: Keyboard damage may occur upon reading this!"

Diet coke in a keyboard is going to be tough to clean up!

Still laughing.