• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes <$1000 scope with clicks and reticle in like units

Re: <$1000 scope with clicks and reticle in like units

uso st10 is right around that price range

Re: <$1000 scope with clicks and reticle in like u

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CLICKS AND UNITS ? </div></div>

MIL / MIL preferred.

Actually posted this for a buddy. He bought a Remington 700P in 308 and wants to start start shooting long-range. But really doesn't want to spend more than $1K on a scope.

I keep thinking it would be nice to start him out right.

Mike

I think there is a big jump from Wonder Optics ~$250 and Falcon ~400 up to the USO ST10 at ~$1000 and IOR and nightforce at ~$1500. See Nightforces used for ~1200-1400 pretty often.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kelvrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think there is a big jump from Wonder Optics ~$250 and Falcon ~400 up to the USO ST10 at ~$1000 and IOR and nightforce at ~$1500. See Nightforces used for ~1200-1400 pretty often.

</div></div>

can get a ior 2.5-10 FFP with mil/mil for 900-1040!

just thought id add that to what your saying! ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jv101</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kelvrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think there is a big jump from Wonder Optics ~$250 and Falcon ~400 up to the USO ST10 at ~$1000 and IOR and nightforce at ~$1500. See Nightforces used for ~1200-1400 pretty often.

</div></div>

can get a ior 2.5-10 FFP with mil/mil for 900-1040!

just thought id add that to what your saying! ha</div></div>

More options is always good.
smile.gif
I just wish there were more options with powers around 5-22 with mil/mil for 500-1000. FFP would be awesome. The burris elite 4200 is nice but doesn't have mil turrets. Falcon coming out with the 5.5-22 soon, but who know when that will be out. I can't afford nightforce ffp.

EDIT: Good call Ranger. I forgot about Horus. I personally think their reticule is too busy though. I'd probably buy a Predator 8-26 if it came in mildots with half-mil hashes and exposed .1mil turrets.