• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: wow I got banned from AR15.com for this video!

wow .. they are way to serious .. that is funny...

That's an internet classic around here. Was there more to your banning or was it strictly because of that video?

I had no history of problems at Glock Talk and was IP banned for life over this image.
20i9u8j.jpg

you thats because they all live in the basement of there mom and dads house and cant take a joke.

lol

Well what did you expect, misleading everyone with such a video, there is no such thing as a COW barrel. Loved the video, can not believe you were banned for posting. chek out the ages of the participants, normally you would expet it from a bunch young kids, but these guys, a true sense of humor(barrel harmonics) priceless.

We should all go to AR15.com and register, then post that vidieo and get banned. Hundreds in one day.

I suspect that the problem might be that NOBODY chaffed some asses over there. Content probably wasn't the issue as much as the messenger. Laffin.

Might be cuz the guy dumped a Rifle in the dirt and not a AR-15. Some people can't see past their ARSS.

You may have posted it but the person who made that video is the infamous NOBODY. He is an opinionated soul who, some believe, has made it his life work to be banned from every outdoor/shooting site before he dies. He has been banned here many times but finds his way back occassionally. The thing is, he has a good amount of knowledge to share but does not suffer fools (or those that he thinks are fools) gladly. (A fool being anyone who doesn't agree with him <g>) Larry hasn't been around since they instituted the policy about not attacking new guys. I suspect that just the sound of Larry's voice threw them into a tizzy over on arf.com. If you want to learn more he has his own site over at asrealasitgets.com (I'd lurk and not try to contribute very soon)

Ol NOBODY, I remember when he posted that video originally its classic. One thing about him, you always knew how he felt.

That was funny, sorry about you getting banned. I almost got kicked off last year when I changed a guy's post from "the posters here" to "the POSERS here."

Larry is a hoot, for sure......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: montana</div><div class="ubbcode-body">asrealasitgets.com is gone. What happened Larry get banned by his site host? </div></div>

Last I knew that was Blake's site, not Larry's......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobtails</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that video was funny as shit! <span style="font-style: italic">Wow what a bunch of uptight pricks over on AR15</span>. </div></div>

1)82nd-Abn
2)82nd-Abn
3)Aimless

Re: .

Video Link?

Larry who? I just jumped on and I see LarryG from the olde ARFCOM days is there.
OH HELL! This post as such admits to 82nd-Abn, et al. that I'm on ARFCOM! That means another scorched Earth hunt to find me. OMG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500grains</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't AR-15.com run by cubans? </div></div>

Run by socially liberal Cuban-Americans who support gun rights. Progressive on social issues. Very supportive on immigration issues. Much risk betides the poster who comments on illegal or Latino immigration issues.

Site staff has been observed to allow Christian bashing, but predatory on those with something to say about Islam. "Word on the street" has it that one of the top site staff may have a Muslum wife/family member.

I have watched the video.
Nothing illegal. Nothing derogatory to creed, color, or national origin. No sex, no . . . .

Just a goofy, over-the-top video. Who in g-d's name banned that on BARFCOM?? and do I understand that cannot be linked to here?
W-T-F??