• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

105 / 108 Berger Hybrid replacements.

Bulletproof1060

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2020
Tamaqua, PA
Just wondering what everyone is using in place of the Berger hybrids. Since the 105s and 108s are hard to find I need a similar replacement. Thanks

The Hornady 105 gr BTHP Match work pretty well. They have a lower BC but if you're just having fun ......

I have never shot the 105 Hybrid but shoot various iterations of the Hunting VLDs.
My primary 105 6mm bullets are the 105 scenars and based on how they shoot and how easy they are to tune in my 243win i cant see the Hybrids doing much better.

Tom Jacobs can have thousands of 103Vtacs to your door immediately. It’s a worthwhile choice if availability is high on your list of required features.

Tom Jacobs can have thousands of 103Vtacs to your door immediately. It’s a worthwhile choice if availability is high on your list of required features.
Are those the vapor trails? How is consistency? Looking for options myself

115 DTACs
112 Match Burners
108 ELDM

Like others have said, don't sleep in that Hornady 105 BTHP! Yes, the BC isn't as high, but they just shoot. I've shot a few barrels worth of the 140 BTHP out of my 6.5 Creedmoor and at least a thousand with my Dasher. I've never been disappointed with either the 6mm or 6.5

Are those the vapor trails? How is consistency? Looking for options myself
In full transparency, I haven’t shot them. I have two friends who do and who whip ass at local/regional matches and are ranked ”semi pro” in the PRS.…out west in big boy wind. They are worth a look at least.

Reactions: M4orturnate
In full transparency, I haven’t shot them. I have two friends who do and who whip ass at local/regional matches and are ranked ”semi pro” in the PRS.…out west in big boy wind. They are worth a look at least.
The wind in the northeats has been rediculous this year. And switchy af. Had multiple matches in a row with 35mph gust with a different hold for every shot. Ready for our normal 3-5 mph already