• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

105 hybrids

Rog2069

Baconator
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
Upstate South Carolina
2nd time this month they’ve popped up at mile high in stock and of course went fast as folks could log in to see a sold out notice.

Maybe the flood gates are opening at Berger?

Hahahahaha. Flood gates.

More likely you are looking at the one shipment to come out of the factory for the year. It will pop up around the various retailers as they process it into their inventory and then there will be nothing until next fall sometime. But you keep dreaming.

Hahahahaha. Flood gates.

More likely you are looking at the one shipment to come out of the factory for the year. It will pop up around the various retailers as they process it into their inventory and then there will be nothing until next fall sometime. But you keep dreaming.
Guess time will tell

GA Precision had some as well today. They sold out in about 5 minutes lol.

Move on to SMK’s, ELD’s.

GA Precision had some as well today. They sold out in about 5 minutes lol.

Move on to SMK’s, ELD’s.
Yep. I have 107 SMK’s, 108 ELD’s and 105 RDF’s shooting great for me. No need to hope and pray I am lucky enough to find these. To each their own though.

I bought some 107 smk for 29 cents each at powder valley not long ago. I can't shoot the difference between them and hybrids.

The local sporting goods store had them on the shelf the other day when I was in there. Several different calibers and weights of Berger bullets on the shelf along with powder and some primers. I'm hopeful the log jam is breaking.

Reactions: Rog2069