• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

$1095.85 in Cabela's physical gift cards for $950.00

bachelorjack

Retired Pirate of Leisure
Minuteman
  • Sep 10, 2007
    Columbia, SC
    www.snipershide.com
    I have two Cabela's Physical gift cards.
    One is for $1000.00
    One is for $95.85
    They include printouts verifying value from when they were purchased. These printouts clearly list the giftcard serial #'s which is clearly printed on the card.

Both are unused and the pin codes are still covered. They cannot be used until someone scratches off the things covering the pin codes, not even in the store.

I don't shop at Cabela's. Don't have one near me. Sportsman's Warehouse won't accept these. Maybe someone else could use them?

I need $950 net to me for them.
    NO trades.

Last edited:
    Have you tried Raise? www.Raise.com you can buy and sell gift cards... Cabelas cards usually go pretty fast.
    I haven't. As dumb as it sounds I find it easier for me to trust selling them to someone on here vs some nameless company.

Yep. Fuck Raise.com because after your post I just checked. They want somewhere around 16%-17% of facevalue and they want to discount the cards 9%. So I would net ~75% of facevalue....

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6