• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 11-87 Help please

optrixs

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2002
SW OR
Hi:
I have a 11-87 Premier 12 GA.It came to me with the bolt locked open:((.Also the place where the shells are loaded looks a bit tiny bent ((I can't get the bolt to go foward.With the bolt stuck can I still take out the trigger group? to get the bolt to go forward?.I need to get this gun ready for a friend.

Thanks
Scott Hannah

Re: 11-87 Help please

And don't have your fingers in the action port when you do.
wink.gif

Hi:
I have pushed in the silver tab it goes all the way in saftey is on.It
goes all the way in with little restance.When I pull the bolt back down
the silver tab will reset bolt is STUCK I need to get the bolt foward
any help MUCHO APPRECIATED.The black part the that flips into the action
is a wee bent to the right.I would like to take out the trigger group
can I still do that with the bolt open with no harm to me of the shotgun
?

Thanks
Scott Hannah

How about a couple of pictures of what's going on. I am sure someone will be able to help if they can see what it looks at.

You can go ahead and drop the trigger group for inspection at this time. YOu do that by knocking out the retainer pins (2) in teh receiver. I had mine do the same thing once. Theres a little roll pin that holds that silver mag release. Mine broker and fowled everything up. Local Napa or auto shop should have one..not to mention Remington.

keep us posted