• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $1125 Manners LRH SA R700 Elite High Plains/ w deadfill option---LOWERED

briang7511

steel smasher
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2013
Michigan
Up for sale is a manners long range hunter in as new condition. Received it earlier this year, been to the range a few times. Included with stock is the hawkins precision bottom metal that i purchased seperately. Get it before hunting season starts with no 6 month wait. Located just east of Lansing MI. cash is king, usps money order, zelle, paypal FF. NO trades. Happy to have video/call/text with serious buyers.

$1125 shipped insured/ w signature

Short action rem 700 footprint w/adj cheek
Elite TAC High Plains molded in color
Double dead et shell
MCS M5 SA mini chassis
proof sendaro inlet
1/2 pad
2 left flush cup
2 front and 1 rear sling stud
Hawkins bottom metal (purchased separate as not included with stock from manners)

• The average weight of the stock is 30 to 33 ounces with standard configuration of ½” premium, lightweight recoil pad and 3.5” ARCA rail. The weight will vary depending on inlets, additional hardware and recoil pad options.
  • All LRH stocks come standard with 3.5” ARCA rail mounted in front of mag well to achieve optimal balance
  • Full 100% carbon fiber shell
  • Narrow low-profile fore-end, accepts up to an M24 barrel contour
  • Available in all elite and standard camo and finishes
  • The MCS-LRH is designed for all Remington-based right hand actions, it can also be ordered in left hand version with a reinforced traditional bolt notch.

1000003317.jpg

1000003319.jpg

1000003321.jpg

1000003318.jpg

1000003320.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kline
I checked the website and it says 1.5 lbs for the MCS. At the time of order, I believe i was told it added about a 1/2 lb to the LRH with mini chassis. i do not have a scale to confirm this.

The new MCS Double Dead layup is designed for competitive shooters. We have actually just renamed the triple shell that we have offered for years. This shell and fill will be thicker and heavier to help with balance, recoil reduction, and superior harmonic dampening. The Double Dead shell adds approx. 1.5 lbs and is available with any finish. The process adds to the shell on the inside of the stock and features a proprietary fill made specifically for shooters chasing extreme accuracy in competitive environments. While we offer this with the mini chassis, it is designed to be most effective with a fully pillar bedded firearm. Although the standard and Elite Tac layups are still great options on the range, the Double Dead is optimized for those shooters on the competitive circuit.

Last edited:
This is a good deal with the bottom metal, surprised nobody has snatched it up yet…