• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

12-Year-Old Football Player with Mustache and ‘Tattoos’ Causes Massive Controversy

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Jeremiah Johnson

A photo of Texas youth football player Jeremiah Johnson went viral this week when people learned that the tattooed, mustache-wearing player is only 12 years old.
The supposed 12-year-old looks more like a 20-year-old to many, as photos of the hulking kiddie league player was announced as the 2022 Youth National Championships MVP over the weekend.
The 5-foot-11, 198-pound player, is seen in a photo holding his 2022 MVP trophy while sporting tattoos on his arms and a fully developed mustache:
He’s only 12 years old!
Imagine when he gets to high school! ὄ @Battle
(📸 @BangBangCanes ) pic.twitter.com/SVuNyNjWPh
— MaxPreps (@MaxPreps) December 13, 2022
The Internet believes Texas running back Jeremiah Johnson is actually a grown man but he’s only 12 ὄ 😳 pic.twitter.com/4CPBk62Z4C
— No Jumper (@nojumper) December 13, 2022
The doubters flooded Twitter:
😭😭😭 if this man tackled my 12 year old son im running on the field pic.twitter.com/7ooxGMdM5t
— Anthony (@OMGItsBirdman) December 13, 2022
This Youth Foothall Player who is Only "12" Years Old Has People Confused Af😅🏈 pic.twitter.com/Re15md1I5s
— Raphousetv (RHTV) (@raphousetv2) December 12, 2022
The internet says he's 12…are we buying it? Google Jeremiah Johnson pic.twitter.com/KaStIFSH9f
— Allie Martin (@AllieMartin8) December 14, 2022
Enough of this Bo Horvat talk, let's discuss more important issues, like how in the hell is this a 12 year old! Apparently Jeremiah Johnson (that's his name) hit puberty in the womb or something. pic.twitter.com/aRb738sReY
— JABO Vancouver (@jabo_vancouver) December 13, 2022
There is absolutely no way this kid is 12, he can't be, i never seen any 12 year old that looked like that, not even when i was growing up or in middle school, puberty must have hit him SUPER EARLY!! #JeremiahJohnson https://t.co/CRkbLOtfOz
— King 🏳️‍🌈 (@MrKingCoop) December 14, 2022
Thought this guy looked familiar. Despite rocking a mustache and tattoo, 12U MVP Jeremiah Johnson is in fact 12 years old. 😅😧 pic.twitter.com/m8e8U1M6A0
— SuperDraft Daily Fantasy (@superdraftdfs) December 14, 2022
Despite the doubters, though, Shana Evans, the boy’s mom, claims it’s all true. Jeremiah is only 12. The mustache is real, but the tattoos are not real.
“Before I lay down I just want y’all to know…. my baby going viral. These folks is going in… SO…. Yes he’s on 12U (he meets ALL of the requirements. No the tattoo isn’t real (duh). Yes the goatee is tho,” the doting mom wrote on Facebook.

Da phuq!!!

Another POS lier just like this asshole.

Almonte was a Little League pitcher who threw up to 79 miles per hour (127 km/h). Considered a phenomenon as he led his Bronx team to a third-place finish in the 2001 Little League World Series, Almonte was revealed to have actually been two years too old to play Little League baseball. Although there were many allegations during the 2001 Series, the truth was not revealed until weeks later.

Reactions: geek65
Another POS lier just like this asshole.

Almonte was a Little League pitcher who threw up to 79 miles per hour (127 km/h). Considered a phenomenon as he led his Bronx team to a third-place finish in the 2001 Little League World Series, Almonte was revealed to have actually been two years too old to play Little League baseball. Although there were many allegations during the 2001 Series, the truth was not revealed until weeks later.
in this case, the coaches ought to be charged for endangering youth kids. that was some serious bs! 2yrs at that age is huge

There are lots of kids 6',6" by 12 to 13 years of age.
One thing they've all had in common is lack of facial hair to the extent shown above. Also, every one I've seen still has the baby face.

Unlike the one in the article.
you look at his instagram page and it looks like he has had a mustache his whole life

• Haha
Reactions: 338dude

Jeremiah Johnson

A photo of Texas youth football player Jeremiah Johnson went viral this week when people learned that the tattooed, mustache-wearing player is only 12 years old.
The supposed 12-year-old looks more like a 20-year-old to many, as photos of the hulking kiddie league player was announced as the 2022 Youth National Championships MVP over the weekend.
The 5-foot-11, 198-pound player, is seen in a photo holding his 2022 MVP trophy while sporting tattoos on his arms and a fully developed mustache:

The doubters flooded Twitter:

Despite the doubters, though, Shana Evans, the boy’s mom, claims it’s all true. Jeremiah is only 12. The mustache is real, but the tattoos are not real.
“Before I lay down I just want y’all to know…. my baby going viral. These folks is going in… SO…. Yes he’s on 12U (he meets ALL of the requirements. No the tattoo isn’t real (duh). Yes the goatee is tho,” the doting mom wrote on Facebook.

Da phuq!!!
At least he’s not trying to play on the girls team as many are nowadays!

Had a kid that looked like a 20 year old on a youth-only hunt.
His dad knew the questions were milling around in several heads and tried to reassure us all.
The minute that kid opened his mouth it was totally clear he was only a kid. He knew how to shave though.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
My younger son is in 8th grade and one of his class mates is over 6 feet, and sports a scraggly mustache. He’s 13.

My younger son is in 8th grade and one of his class mates is over 6 feet, and sports a scraggly mustache. He’s 13.
My son is six feet tall at 13 with an upper lip like a homeless Mexican that's been exposed to radiation. He looks like a six foot tall 13 year old though. This guy looks like he's in his late 30s. Ain't no way in hell I'm buying 12 years old.

Reactions: Jsp556
My son is six feet tall at 13 with an upper lip like a homeless Mexican that's been exposed to radiation. He looks like a six foot tall 13 year old though. This guy looks like he's in his late 30s. Ain't no way in hell I'm buying 12 years old.
That ain’t 30 year old skin covering those undeveloped arms.

they could check his dental records. See where his molars are at..

What sorta years?

Cat, dog, light?

But for real, maybe he is 12 but you can't fault people from being skeptical imo....

Back in my day you had to have a birth certificate to prove you qualified for tball and not be moved to fast pitch. I'm guessing asking for a birth certificate these days is probably...

Reactions: supercorndogs
What sorta years?

Cat, dog, light?

But for real, maybe he is 12 but you can't fault people from being skeptical imo....

Back in my day you had to have a birth certificate to prove you qualified for tball and not be moved to fast pitch. I'm guessing asking for a birth certificate these days is probably...
even birth certificates from Hawaii........

My brother was the size of a full grown man at 12. He looked like a high senior playing middle school football. He didnt have a stache though, he had a baby face. He difnt grow at all in high school. He was 3yrs younger than me, and was taller and bigger than me. Today, we are both the same size. I noticed his maturity level always matched mine as a kid. I bet he was 175lbs at age 12.

I ain't never seen no 12 YO Nizzle with bags under the eyes.
Look close at the face.....cover the 'stash with your finger if needs be.
That 'thang' ain't 12.
PERIOD.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Maybe his first birthday was delayed like 10 years, this is a common practice by parents who want their children to excel at sports. Don't enroll your kid in kindergarten until he has to shave that way he kicks ass.

Reactions: babyguppy and BCP
There are lots of kids 6',6" by 12 to 13 years of age.
One thing they've all had in common is lack of facial hair to the extent shown above. Also, every one I've seen still has the baby face.

Unlike the one in the article.
That guys a motherfuckin gangsta!

Reactions: Mike Casselton
I remember playing a team (we were visitors) in middle school. I got off the bus and looked across their parking lot and saw this guy driving up. He got out and looked like he was a MLB for Miami. I thought, man, I hope his kid isn't playing against us, and several of us standing around commented on it and said the same.....

Then on the first play of the game, I looked at the DE who was coming to take my head off as soon as the ball snapped......yup, you guessed it.... there he was.... I almost fumbled the snap. That was a long night boys! He didn't claim to be 12 though

His kids.....seriously ?
None of them know who the father was.
He doesn't know who his father was.
His momma doesn't know who the father was.

Notice a trend here ?
There are lots of college players playing at 26-27 yrs old these days. Should be a cutoff at 23

When I was in grade school I had a friend like that. Dude was freakishly strong too. IIRC he benched 200lbs in 6th grade.
Did you go to grade school with me? I resemble that remark as our old music teacher used to say. I looked like that at 12, was setting school weight lifting records as Sophomore, and Junior. Then set a bunch more at a different school as a senior. I sported a scraggly mustache and goatee in the 7th grade. I was 6ft and 230lbs in 8th grade. I would have greased that dude on the field at 13. There were a few guys on every team his size or bigger.

I am going out on a limb and saying the tattoo is fake.

Last edited:
Did you go to grade school with me? I resemble that remark as our old music teacher used to say. I looked like that at 12, was setting school weight littering records as Sophomore, and Junior. Then set a bunch more at a different school as a senior. I sported a scraggly mustache and goatee in the 7th grade. I was 6ft and 230lbs in 8th grade. I would have greased that dude on the field at 13. There were a few guys on every team his size or bigger.

I am going out on a limb and saying the tattoo is fake.
The article says the tattoo is fake, so no limb necessary…