• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report 12y/o son shooting 1k

angsniper

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2005
Ok. USA
It took him 3 rounds to get on steel at 1000yds and hit 3 in a row. Now I owe him $20.
010.jpg

Re: 12y/o son shooting 1k

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tunanut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice, what's he shooting? </div></div>
M700 built by Iron Brigade Armory in a Mcree chassis. Shooting issued M118LR.

Re: 12y/o son shooting 1k

Luckiest 12 year old in the world! Congrats to both of you!
If I may, please insist he wear safety glasses while shooting and in the shooting area!
He should grow up to be a fine young man!

I hope I can get my lil girl to do that one day. Looks like I have almost 12 years to get her there.

Good shooting on your son's part, and good for you for getting him involved at an early age. It's a very satisfying thing to hear the distinctive ring of armor plate steel come back to you from 1000 yards after you've connected!

I love to go shooting with my buddy and his 12 yr old son. It's awesome when the tacticool guys show up and that boy can hit twice as far as they can. Gap rifle and ziess optics, its kinda hard to miss. Lol