• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition 13 October Big Piney Day/ Night Shoot

seanhagerty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2010
Near Fort Leonard Wood
Big Piney Sportsmans Club in Houston, Mo will be holding a 600 yard fClass during the day starting at 9am. Then starting at 7pm, we will be shooting a night shoot.

The Fclass is pretty straight forward, all shot from our covered 600 yard firing line. We are pretty informal, bring what you have, and we will fit it in a class.

The night shoot is shot in 100 yard increments starting at the 600 yard line, and moving forward to the 100 yard line. Night vision devices are not required as we hang chem lights from the targets, and set up lighting on the targets. Lighting may be a bit difficult if you have a target dot reticle, but it can be done. Again, we will break the classes out, so bring what you got!

Come on out for a fun day at BPSC! Lunch is usually cooked up during the Fclass shoots for a small donation.

Re: 13 October Big Piney Day/ Night Shoot

how many rounds in the fclass...?3 20 rounders or 4

I got the following in my email this morning concerning the F Class shoot on the 13th:

Big Piney Sportsman's Club - Houston, MO

600 Yard F-Class Match

Saturday, October 13th starting at 10:00 AM, come early to get sighted in

F-TR Class
- .223 & .308 calibers only, shoot using a bipod from the ground, 18.18 lb weight limit
Bench F-TR Class
- .223 & .308 calibers only, shoot using a bipod from the bench, 18.18 lb weight limit
F-Open Class
- all calibers up to .35, shoot using a bipod or rest from the ground, 22 lb weight limit
Bench Open Class
- all calibers up to .35, shoot using a bipod or rest from the bench, 22 lb weight limit

30 rounds for record + 4 sighters on steel during the match

$20 for 1st rifle, $10 for 2nd rifle

Lunch will be available

Pass the word to your fellow shooters. Hope to see you there.

I really wish I could make it. Enjoy, guys!

Todays the big day at BPSC, I can't make the day shoot, but will be down there for the night shoot. I hope the rain holds off....