• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

13 Seconds to .36 MOA

FredHammer

FAFOIST
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2006
    CONUS
    Great way to ring in the new year! If you didn’t like me in 2023, you goin hate me in 2024! 🤣

Shout out to my brands; Aero Precision, Leupold, Wilson Combat, MDT, Magpul, TriggerTech, Hammer Bullets, Federal brass, B5 Systems, Hodgdon, Winchester WLR….

M5 708

IMG_2664.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

IMG_2660.jpeg

Last edited:
    That is fancy shooting indeed. I don't hate you, but I suppose I can if you really want me to.
    It's all good. This report is using a Wilson Combat barrel and not a Faxon or Ballistic Advantage. Say anything good about the latter and all hell breaks loose with the brand biased goblins.

That’s damm good shooting

I don’t understand the hate for BA barrels. The performance out paces the price. My sample size is a couple of dozen but all shot under 1.0 moa with 77’s in 5.56. No idea of barrel life on them because those results are from students weapons

I still go for a better brand for my personal builds but not everyone can spend the extra coin

Reactions: FredHammer
    I've personally had bad luck with Faxon and meh results with BA, so I don't recommend them if someone asks. But I can also accept that other people have gotten good results with them without throwing a fit.

13 Seconds to .36 MOA​

That is impressive, actually quite amazing. It generally takes me that long to resize just one case. You are indeed the fastest reloader in the world.

• Haha
    Reactions: TonyTheTiger
    That’s damm good shooting

I don’t understand the hate for BA barrels. The performance out paces the price. My sample size is a couple of dozen but all shot under 1.0 moa with 77’s in 5.56. No idea of barrel life on them because those results are from students weapons

I still go for a better brand for my personal builds but not everyone can spend the extra coin
    Thanks, I was giddy and also making sure I wasn't missing the whole damn target! That kind of grouping will make a guy check! LOL Those machined Hammer bullets are quite impressive in the precision department.

I built 60 or so BA barreled uppers and they all shot same as you reported with 77SMK IWI rounds. I had a batch of 30ish Faxon barrels that were even moreso laser beams.

I shot my 6.5 Creedmoor build two days ago and put ten rds into what looked like three holes. I was so shocked I started to shoot other areas of the target in case I was missing the hole things. With the Gen 3 Vortex I was able to just shoot bullet holes. Shoot a hole then hit the hole. That one has a Krieger

13 Seconds to .36 MOA​

That is impressive, actually quite amazing. It generally takes me that long to resize just one case. You are indeed the fastest reloader in the world.
    I was shooting an AR10, not a Hawken rifle! LOL
    I really just wanted to test for heat shift with the new to me Benchmark powder. I didn't even realize I shot the groups that fast. I told my friend it was about 40 second strings until I reviewed the chrono app.

I shot my 6.5 Creedmoor build two days ago and put ten rds into what looked like three holes. I was so shocked I started to shoot other areas of the target in case I was missing the hole things. With the Gen 3 Vortex I was able to just shoot bullet holes. Shoot a hole then hit the hole. That one has a Krieger
    I know there are numerous good feelings to be had in life, but when your own build performs like that....that feeling is at the top of the heap! Pics of rig?

Still need to paint it but will get them up this week. I built three in last week going to range Monday to test two more One is a light weight 16” built with a Savage MSR10 barrel and adjustable gas system.

Last edited:
    Oh I thought you were bragging about your handloading skills with all the data and stuff.

Disappointing.
    I can assure you that if I tried loading 5 rounds in 13 seconds at the bench...it would be a daggum spectacle!

The Proof barrel? If so where did you find it?

I got one of the MSR15 Proof CF from stocky’s.
    Shot so well I bought 2 more.
    It’s an original 16” take off steel replaced on the rifle with Proof so had this extra barrel that shot very well

Reactions: 357Max