• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 13 Year Old Badass - Katelyn Francis

And now that I notice it, what the hell happened to my post count and my rank; used to be a SGT with hundreds of posts.

Nice. I dont think she'll ever show up a battered women's shelter.

Last edited:
And now that I notice it, what the hell happened to my post count and my rank; used to be a SGT with hundreds of posts.

they're running a new program that calculates the value of the post(s) so when it reads through the old postings, if it sees that there is nothing creditable to offer, it gets subtracted out.

Wish all kids would be required to have those skills.

Wish all kids would be required to have those skills.[/QUOTE]

+100 on that, that level of self control and discipline in kids today is hard to find..

That kid has a promising future for sure!, did anyone else happen to read the comments people were posting about the video? What a bunch of fuckn Asshats!

That kid has a promising future for sure!, did anyone else happen to read the comments people were posting about the video? What a bunch of fuckn Asshats!

Those morons don't understand what focus, work and discipline were required to achieve those results. It just reflects positively on her and her parents in my mind.

She can defiantly move better than me early in the morning. I wish the NRA still taught hunter safty corses.

First off, damn she has some talent.

Secondly, all the comments about her not shooting very good are obviously made by Internet commandos that have never shot in any sort of comp before.

Third, all the killing spree comments just goes to show the effect of the media gun war, I don't recall any trained conpetion shooters going in killing sprees because they are taught to respect firearms.

Lastly, the government should get off their asses, track down all the people making the totally inappropriate comments about a 13 yo girl and lock them up. I'm sure any parent would agree with this

That's awesome that she's been allowed that opportunity! Looks like she's making the most of it.

That is a child from a strong family background. My sincerest congrats. But it doesn't matter if it's shooting, softball, swimming, or math. Good on you, the parents; to instill that kind of focus.... these days it's rare.

I remember when I was 13 and on the school rifle team and taking my guns to school on the bus and standing in front of the class with my gun for show and tell. It seems like a long time ago but I am 53 and our times have changed way to fast. I want my America Back Now!

Dang...she is cool, calm, and collected. Shoots good too. Cool vid