• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

14.5” Geissele Super Duty accuracy test

Dreamscape

Private
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2022
Urdak
I’ve had this rifle since Fall of 2020, somewhere in vicinity of 4k rounds fired through it. Yesterday, I decided to deviate from my usual running around and shooting fast with it and instead gather up some high quality ammo and print some groups. I’m pretty impressed. All 10 shot groups at 100 yards except the Remington and Black Hills Mk262 because a guy gave me 5 rounds of those.

PPU M855 is shockingly terrible, Mk262 has once again underwhelmed me, and Hornady 73 grain ELD-M seems to be the winner. Also, that PMC M193 swings well above its weight class.

IMG_5565.jpeg
IMG_5566.jpeg
IMG_5567.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg

Thanks for posting, always interesting to see the variance in brands. I have observed similar results with the PMC M193, it has been the most accurate "cheap" ammo that I have found across a couple of rifles.

Reactions: matt33
I've strangely always had very good results with PMC stuff, especially the Xtac Match which IMHO shoots every bit as well as FGMM in my weapons.

I've strangely always had very good results with PMC stuff, especially the Xtac Match which IMHO shoots every bit as well as FGMM in my weapons.

The PMC 193 really impressed me, but the XTAC Match definitely didn’t seem to jive with my rifle very well.

The navy posted a picture with a vcog on a rifle....that was backwards.... on accident. It was a good laugh
Oh, wow. :LOL:

There's a joke at work that all the navy vets don't know which end of the gun the bullets come out of...