• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I just finished this. It’s about a Nepalese man who has zero fucking quit.

From making British Special Forces to climbing 14 of the worlds tallest mountains in just over six months.

Definitely worth a watch.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
    I watched this also. Amazing feet that was previously thought to be impossible. I love how they called it project possible. To climb all 8000ers in a lifetime is an incredible feat. But to do it in 6 months and some days is truly astonishing. I wish it focused more on the climbing as many of these climbs on the 8000ers don’t have particularly good footage. Definitely worth a watch. On a side note some of these same climbers also just reached the peak of K2 in the winter. Previously the only 8000ers to not have been summited in the winter. Just badass

I watched this also. Amazing feet that was previously thought to be impossible. I love how they called it project possible. To climb all 8000ers in a lifetime is an incredible feat. But to do it in 6 months and some days is truly astonishing. I wish it focused more on the climbing as many of these climbs on the 8000ers don’t have particularly good footage. Definitely worth a watch. On a side note some of these same climbers also just reached the peak of K2 in the winter. Previously the only 8000ers to not have been summited in the winter. Just badass
    I agree. Most of the time it’s just footage of them at the summit, which is still bad ass.

I just saw something about that. After watching the movie, I started perusing the Instagram and saw they climbed K2.

The drive of these guys is extremely admirable.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
    Started with the preview and was sucked into watching it. Mental determination coupled with great genetics makes for a great climber.