• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

14-Year-Old Girl Sentenced in Death of DC Uber Eats Driver

Im basically against the death penalty but after hearing that the said "My phones in that car." while the guy lay dieing just feet from her is sickening. The world is likely a better off place without her.

Where are the pics of the girl?

Nevermind, you don't have to answer that question
1625683969952.png

The one on the right started it by grabbing his cell phone. The one on the left is laughing like this is great.

It needs to be public hanging, it will take a few but these shit stains will get the message real quick. If not rope is cheap and there are plenty of trees.
The days of the late great Judge Isaac Parker have passed and we shall not see their like again...

The reconstructed gallows at the Fort Smith Historic Site:
1625690964064.png

Shouldn't be up to the government for the death penalty, that should be given to the victims family to have. Choice of death strictly up to the victims family and if they aren't up to it then they can hire someone to carry out the act for them.

Reactions: srtsam
Don't commit the crime if you can't pay the price .. I am totally in favor of the death penalty as well as harsher punishments for those that commit crime for what ever reason . I have never understood why society has to pay for a fool to commit crimes put them down done and over they do that with dogs that bite people why not people who hurt other people .But no they force taxpayers to waist money keeping these people behind bars well fed . make it a lottery let those that wanna pay pay to keep criminals alive in jail other wise they for fitted there lives when they committed there crimes , It should also apply to politicians who seemingly are above any laws like criminals .

Since she was 13 y.o. at the commission of the crime, when she gets out of juvie at 21, and her records will be sealed. She will most likely/probably, kill someone else in due time. Mac:confused:

Don't commit the crime if you can't pay the price .. I am totally in favor of the death penalty as well as harsher punishments for those that commit crime for what ever reason . I have never understood why society has to pay for a fool to commit crimes put them down done and over they do that with dogs that bite people why not people who hurt other people .But no they force taxpayers to waist money keeping these people behind bars well fed . make it a lottery let those that wanna pay pay to keep criminals alive in jail other wise they for fitted there lives when they committed there crimes , It should also apply to politicians who seemingly are above any laws like criminals .
Think of "the greater good" as well.

How many assholes get released from prison and then commit crimes again? Think of how many innocent people can be spared from crimes committed by repeat offenders.... how many good lives could be saved or otherwise improved? How many of these jackasses go on to father children that follow in their footsteps and repeat the cycle of recidivism that negatively impacts future generations?

What percentage of felons actually contribute to our tax base? Think of the resources that are allocated to maintaining prisons and post-release welfare that could be reallocated to a worthy cause.

Call me crazy, but not putting these sumbitches down is morally wrong.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
I know what I just posted. But, let's really think about it.
The countries that use strict Islamic law still have crime. They cut off hands and heads on a regular basis. So there's that

Reactions: wildcats
Why hasn't the MSM called this a racist hate crime yet?

Oh ill wait.

Juvenile detention? For capital murder?

She'll just sit in there and become more obese and animalistic on taxpayer's money.

Shouldn't be up to the government for the death penalty, that should be given to the victims family to have. Choice of death strictly up to the victims family and if they aren't up to it then they can hire someone to carry out the act for them.
Interesting you say that. One of my best friends in college had a firefighter brother die in a fire with 4 others - turned out they were all shot. During the trial, she became vehemently anti-death penalty and now does the protest thing.

A friend lived in Israel for a few years, but it was 20+ years ago. He said, where he was, no one locked their doors. The amount of small crime was near zero, as the criminals knew what the penalty was. Look at the Golden Dragon massacre in San Fran, 1977. The mini hoods killed 5 and injured 11, none were criminals. The five perps got paroled after about 25 years. If the criminals knew they would be executed if caught, most likely they would not have done this.

Victims[edit]​

Reactions: BLEE
I know what I just posted. But, let's really think about it.
The countries that use strict Islamic law still have crime. They cut off hands and heads on a regular basis. So there's that
Yeah but at least if you see the one handed guy coming you know to watch out.

I like the model where they cut fingers off each time you get caught stealing.

13/52s strike again

would have the lowest crime rate on earth if they all went home away from this terrible Racist! country

...If the criminals knew they would be executed if caught, most likely they would not have done this...
Do not make the mistake of equating these fucking animals with rational, thinking people. Rational, thinking people understand and fear punitive action because they fear losing their way of life or life itself. Such consequences are meaningless when you have zero self-worth (via nurture, not nature), or can not comprehend another's life's worth.

Last edited:
Do not make the mistake of equating these fucking animals with rational, thinking people. Rational, thinking people understand and fear punitive action because they fear losing their way of life or life itself. Such consequences are meaningless when you have zero self-worth (via nurture, not nature), or can not comprehend another's life's worth.

This right here. These animals hold zero value over your life or theirs.
Ahhh.... Lyndon Johnson's Great Society.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Im basically against the death penalty but after hearing that the said "My phones in that car." while the guy lay dieing just feet from her is sickening. The world is likely a better off place without her.

We get her back in seven years.

We have a justice problem in our country.
The problem is the district attorneys who claim to be tough on crime. Often times they offer ridiculously lenient sentences for a guilty pleas because a plea is a conviction. They state they are tough on crime because of their high conviction rate but in actuality most of those convictions are super lenient sentences. So if a DA brags about his high conviction rate assume he is one of those DAs who release animals back onto the street for personal gain.
There used to be a time, right or wrong, that justice would be served as soon as you had a clear sight picture.

I firmly believe that when a person is murdered, regardless of the mitigating or extenuating circumstances, the person doing it should serve a minimum of the remaining average lifespan of the victim with the minimum being 20 years. If they kill a 20 something, they spend the next 50 years in jail (AT A MINIMUM).

Why not kill them? Because that is far to easy and painless for most of these animals. And they are going to be in jail for 20+ years going through million dollar mandatory appeals. Save the appeal money and sentence them to life. Let them sit in prison, fear for their life every day and be brutalized by both the inmates and officers.

Reactions: Redheeler
I don't want to have to feed cloth house and guard them for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: Seed tick
IF you have irrefutable evidence DNA creditable witness home video just get it done.

IF you have irrefutable evidence DNA creditable witness home video just get it done.
Well now they can fake video. So.

Y’all cray cray to want the state to have more power

The answer is for everyone to be armed and put these animals down in the street

Reactions: wildcats
Coming to a town near you street justice. Is that what is needed?

Cannot rely on witness testimony, it is the most unreliable form of evidence and should never be given the weight it does. All people are biased and that bias will almost always be a factor in eye witness testimony. That is the reason why cameras are so great, they remove the bias but more importantly they can prove if someone actually is biased.

Video is good but ONLY if it shows everything leading up to it. Far too many videos are of the last 30 seconds of an incident and do not show the 5 minutes that lead up to it. We see it every day, sensational videos edited to send a message or fit a narrative.

DNA is acceptable as long as the crime scene is not contaminated (it often is though). But most times the contamination can be ruled out leaving the DNA of those who were actually involved. But even so there have been plenty of cases of DNA evidence has been suppressed to ensure a conviction.

Honestly, I would feel better convicting someone in a case that is pure circumstantial evidence over a case that is pure witness testimony.

make public hangings a thing again

Personally, all executions should happen at 6PM EST and televised nationally. Spend an hour detailing why they are being put to death then let the other would be criminals see what they can expect from committing the same crimes.