• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 143gr eld-x in stock at mid south, run

I am so very fortunate. Midsouth is right here in my back door. Great people used to work for them years ago. They have a nice area to go in and pick up orders counter guys are very knowledgeable. Top notch place!

Crap! How do you get email alerts from them?
When you’re on the page of what you want, you should see a “notify when back in stock” I signed up for it. But if I hadn’t been sitting with my phone and went straight there, I wouldn’t have got any.
from the time I got the email and completed checkout couldn’t have been 3 minutes and they sold out within 5.

I have 147 GRN ELDM back ordered there since October I have powder primers and cases just need bullet

When you’re on the page of what you want, you should see a “notify when back in stock” I signed up for it. But if I hadn’t been sitting with my phone and went straight there, I wouldn’t have got any.
from the time I got the email and completed checkout couldn’t have been 3 minutes and they sold out within 5.
I must be so far down the list I didn't even get the email notification from them.

yeah had them in my cart and then went back and forth on how much i should get, and i ended up with ZERO, OOS...

pretty friggijn sad when hunting ammo/boolits sell out in seconds...

yeah had them in my cart and then went back and forth on how much i should get, and i ended up with ZERO, OOS...
I was lagging so bad (assuming they was getting slammed) I was worried it was going to happen to me. Then you go back and forth between hating to be a hoarder but then you’re not sure when you’ll have the opportunity to buy again. I just went with 10 boxes, I really wanted 25 but I’d have felt a hoarder, if I had.

I have 147 GRN ELDM back ordered there since October I have powder primers and cases just need bullet
I’ve been lucky, I got a 6.5 for xmas and have been able to get what I need, since then. It helps that I’m retired and have the time to search the web and local shops.

Lol holy crap it only took 3 minutes. I can't catch a deal anywhere because i never see the post with the 5 minute window. But thank you for posting we all are in dire need.