• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 147 eld-m bullets

Would you sell any 143s by chance?
Well if it wasn't my first time reloading I would open that channel up but I can't give away hunting rounds for money at this stage in the shooting/reloading world. Seems to me that the 143's are a superb hunting round which so far seems to be correct. I have seen some nasty impacts and great tracking. But the 147 is taking the pie for me and my set up for some reason. Shooting 20" suppressed i over looked the 147 which was stupid. I thought the 143 was the ticket but it does well out to 500 after that it is taking a lot more clicks and messing around with then I would like. The 147 is pretty true and consistent so I am trying to pursue that avenue. I only have 250 eldx rounds and I plan on loading most of those up for hunting. I usually never shoot anything outside of 500 yards while hunting. But now that I have a new set up that is capable out past 500 i am going to explore that with the 147. Sorry, I spent the last 5 months selling and trading just to come across 250 eldx rounds. And im sure I took the lower end of all those deals.