• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes 15% off coupon for all optics at LA Police Gear

earthtrekker1775

The Prodigal Gun
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
PNW
I hope this is within the rules. I just got an email from lapolicegear.com with a coupon code for 15% off all optics and optics accessories purchases. They don't have the greatest selection but they carry:
Zeiss, Leupold, Swarovski, Aimpoint, EoTech, GG&G, Bushnell and others.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/optics.html

Just thought I would pass the deal along if any of you are looking for one of these scopes. I have no idea whether there prices are reasonable or not. I have no affiliation with the company, just on the mailing list.

Code: OPTICS15

(Mods: If this is not allowed please delete post and let me know, thanks)

Re: 15% off coupon for all optics at LA Police Gear

Thanks for the info..these days, we are all looking for ways to save $$$

Re: 15% off coupon for all optics at LA Police Gear

Just be aware not everything is in stock and backorder could take months, believe me they cant really get an accurate eta on anything. Ive complained in the bear pit if you want to know how i did with them. other than that, i cant really find myself buying from them when i could just as easily get a scope from CS Tactical (Service is great and cerakote finish is a superb option), or even LaRue tactical with the mounts and good overall service.