• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$150 Million Jewel Robbery at the Flying J Truck stop on I-5?

navynambu

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2017
Omnipresent
This got virtually no air time but it's one on the biggest jewelry thefts ever. Apparently the 2 guards pull the truck over at the Flying J on the Grapevine on I-5 in the middle of the night and go inside wearing their pistols and don't come back outside for a long time. How much time do you need in a Flying J? Two 27 minute dumps simultaneously? Folks outside are able to bypass all security systems on truck and load all the jewels and watches up and disappear unseen. And no one says anything about this on TV? WTF.

• Wow
Reactions: MtnGhost
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Let me give you a little idea
of where my estimates come from.
Nobody knew the merch was yours.
My way, you get 100 percent
from the insurance company...
...take the bonds back from us...
...at 60 cents on the dollar
and make yourself another 40 percent.
The operation doesn't skip a beat.

I didn’t think that both could leave at the same time and leave the truck unattended.

Pelosi and Newsom probably in on it
the big guy getting his 10% too I am sure

Let me give you a little idea
of where my estimates come from.
Nobody knew the merch was yours.
My way, you get 100 percent
from the insurance company...
...take the bonds back from us...
...at 60 cents on the dollar
and make yourself another 40 percent.
The operation doesn't skip a beat.
"So word is out on the street it's OK to steal my stuff."

Last edited:
Firstly...
Exactly who can fence shit like that?
Big money someone, that's who.
Secondly...
See above.

$100M my ass.

They do the same thing with drug busts. I've never been able to make the math work. It's like they take the total haul, figure out the cost at retail if sold at nickel bag amounts, then multiply by a random number between two and ten.

I bet the actual value at the spot price of the precious metals and wholesale exchange prices for stones is more like $2-$5M. A big score, but not the ocean's eleven bullshit they're throwing around.

$100M my ass.

They do the same thing with drug busts. I've never been able to make the math work. It's like they take the total haul, figure out the cost at retail if sold at nickel bag amounts, then multiply by a random number between two and ten.

I bet the actual value at the spot price of the precious metals and wholesale exchange prices for stones is more like $2-$5M. A big score, but not the ocean's eleven bullshit they're throwing around.
No one can ever find the street that has those claimed values.

As the black guy who worked for my father said when we lost a cow..., "Thems that gots it can affords to lose it. Thems that aint, gots nothin to lose."

Billy Waldron circa 1958