• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

150 shotts fired at vehicles and apartment buildings in Portland... media and dems?.. meh...

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Freedom Moreno, 34, of Portland, was charged with interfering with a police officer, disorderly conduct in the second degree, resisting arrest and harassment.

Trying to visualize what the parent(s) who name a kid Freedom look like. Phuckup would have been more accurate.

Reactions: Yasherka and vh20
    Trying to visualize what the parent(s) who name a kid Freedom look like. Phuckup would have been more accurate.
    Just like the ones who named their kid "Miracle" in the other thread a while back. It's pretty predictive of future behavior.

Reactions: Mwalex
    I thought I read where they were becoming more peaceful....FAKE NEWS.

Just like the ones who named their kid "Miracle" in the other thread a while back. It's pretty predictive of future behavior.

My flake sister was going to name her daughter Breezy Marie. I asked her why don't you just name her "I am a nudie dancer". Put a stop to that. Sis was one those goofballs who couldn't conceptualize that if you just get a job you can get an apartment and at least survive in the majority of cities in the US.

I think a huge problem these kids have is that they don't comprehend the fact that their fate is determined 95% by their own actions. Poor decision making blamed on "evil others" is emotionally easier than admitting you're a fuck up. And since they've been raised without the ability to distinguish actual accomplishment from failure (participation trophies and virtual accomplishments in the artificial world of internet gaming), they fail to recognize the failures in their own decision making.