• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics $1600 Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 MOAR FOR SALE

Michael Lundmark

Private
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2023
Georgia
Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 MOAR F2
$1,600. Ships from Georgia
IMG_3473.jpeg

Last edited:
What model? Is it new?

If used do you have more pics and any blemishes?

I’d like to see a time stamp. Sorry some of us have jobs and can’t pay or respond immediately.

You’re trying to fight for a scope that’s $4-500 below market value from a person with no trader history. These forums are filled with warnings about that. I’m not saying he’s a scammer but you are taking a risk. There’s a reason it’s been for sale over a month at that price.

@leclairk No fight here. And scopes not for me, it’s for a friend who’s got a tight budget.
And you’re right, $4-500 is chump change, go ahead and send the 4-500 to my buddy, and he’ll gladly use it towards some glass since it sounds like it’s just a drop in the bucket for ya.
I didn’t have any trader history on here when I joined, or on accurateshooter either. But we all gotta start somewhere. And it’s too easy to send the money and have it insured so no one loses out. But what do I know 🤷🏻‍♂️