• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos 168 berger vlds, 66 gr h1000 shots in heat.

Gunny81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2012
OK
On the left target center, is a cold bore shot and four more from 100. I just put the menace on it. Left target top left, is a five shot group at 100. center target center is two adjustment shots plus a 3 round group at 250. right target top right is a five shot string taken rather quickly at 400. I was fighting off the heat and sweating like a whore in church, otherwise I think they all could've been better. I believe in less heat and humidity that the 168vlds on top of h1000 have the ability to be an exceptional load for my rifle. There's also a shitload of fragment holes on the far right target. I didn't realize that a steel plate only 4 foot away from my target would blow back like that.

Re: 168 berger vlds, 66 gr h1000 shots in heat.

Wait. A gun, cigarettes, AND a 48oz fountain drink? Bloomberg just shit himself!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dang472</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait. A gun, cigarettes, AND a 48oz fountain drink? Bloomberg just shit himself! </div></div>
Justice done then. The pop cools me from the heat, the cigs calm my nerves from the caffeine, and the fact I couldn't do better at 200 than that is due to the heat! It's a vicious circle! Lmao!

excellent shooting