• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 168gr .308 FGMM 540rds

Campt413

Somebody
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2019
Upstate SC
Will sell the match ammo for $1.40/Rd shipped.

Plus I have 80 rds of 180gr soft point powershok for $1/Rd. Shipped.

Minimum 200 rds.

Will sell all 620rds for $800 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_20211217_222824261.jpg
    IMG_20211217_222824261.jpg
    710.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20211217_222807102.jpg
    IMG_20211217_222807102.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 47
Assuming you're cool with throwing it in a flat rate box or something, I'll take it... All of it.

Nevermind, I see that it said shipped... PM coming your way.

Reactions: Campt413
Assuming you're cool with throwing it in a flat rate box or something, I'll take it... All of it.

Nevermind, I see that it said shipped... PM coming your way.
just be careful, I've had ammo seized by the flat rate box people..... it's on their naughty list

just be careful, I've had ammo seized by the flat rate box people..... it's on their naughty list
UPS does a “simple rate” which is similar to a flat rate.. I realize flat rate is synonymous with USPS but maybe that’s what he meant

That's interesting, thanks for the heads-up. I used to date a girl who's mother was a supervisor at the post office. She said they'd get packages in there that just reeked of weed but they couldn't do anything about it. Of course, 'they' hate my shooting addiction much more than somebody else's drug addiction, so I'm not terribly surprised.

Not here to debate the pro's & con's of weed, haha! Also, I wonder how they knew it was ammo... Just suspected so they cut open your box? Then what happens to it, some guy that works there takes it home & blasts your Black Hills 77's thru his Palmetto State pistol? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: mhgray5