• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

17 PoPo on the scene and they shot him in the back...on his own porch.

Wait - it’s illegal and against the rules to shoot an old unarmed mentally handicapped man in the back multiple times on his own porch when no crime is being committed?? WTF ?
And being older and partially paralyzed and poor as fuck if I understand correctly he represented himself. So with ten years to consolidate story and “lose” evidence the piggy’s cover story must have sucked .

$2 million doesn’t seem enough- but I guess most get less after being maimed in a terrorist attack. Even if it is just money stolen from the tax serfs .

Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
Some day, God willing we will manage to get rid of Qualified Immunity. I may not live to see it but a man can dream of cops not being able to shoot first and ask questions later.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot and BurtG
I told you he's white.

No one gives a shit or has a narrative to push. In the article, he had to sue them (PD) himself (literally had no lawyer, filed everything solo).
And it took him 10 years. good for him.

Reactions: DocRDS and XP1K