• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

175hr matchkings in stock

I checked, my email got notification 20 minutes ago, sold out now. Getting sick of this bullshit. I have powder and primers but can't get bullets to save my life. looks like it gonna be a boring summer doing lots of dry fire drills.........

If everyone would order what they need instead of panic buying we could all solve this problem. It seems like reloading components have become the new investmant.

I personally switched to the Horn. 178g HPBT Match since my local "fuck you in the ass" sporting goods store always seems to have them in stock- and doesn't carry MK's. Well I went there the other day and bought 4 boxes of them, the guy behind the counter goes "so you're stock piling to hope to make a few bucks when these are not available, huh? That's a good idea" I just turned to him and go- if by stock piling you mean loading for the next month or two of shooting, then yes.

I never even got the email. I found 500 Berger 185 gr match hunting bullets at Brownells this morning. Not the bullet that I've got dope for but it should work.

Thanks for the heads up... Placed an order. Now I just have to wait a month for it to ship. :( I still have Varget I ordered through PV last month that hasn't yet shipped.

yep I just placed an order for a few hundred too, should have them by spring......