• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

178 AMAX, seen any around?

Re: 178 AMAX, seen any around?

Local shop is sitting on at least 15 boxs of them.. if you cannot find them in time for what ever project pm mw I will give you here number ect.

i could not find them on line at the normal places last week so I paid 36.50 for a box of 100!!!

man from what the shop told me these guys are pounding them. They are bumping there orders on primers to 5000 MIN, shipping on the bullets has gone up as well the hazmat deal is being upped as well. Our UPS bill hs gone up a ton as well for the fuel surcharge, hazmat fees etc.

powdervalleyinc.com has them in moly for just over 30.00 a box.

How many are you looking for? I have 5-6oo same lot new unopened boxes sitting in my reloding room, I have a pending deployment so I doubt I will get to using them anytime soon. pm or email to [email protected] I would put in a flat rate and get them to you thanks

they are hard to find at times. I scored (sounds like a drug deal) 5 x 100 boxes a month ago. And, I felt lucky to get them.

My delivery of 500 turned up last week.. The DAY I ran out of varget.
Now varget is nowhere to be found in the UK.. Typical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: repiv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone know where I can find some? </div></div>

Most places keep them right behind the 208's
laugh.gif