• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

17y/o Daughter's AR

ohiosniper1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2012
Ohio, USA
So my one daughter has not been interested in shooting in years... Till recently. She has been big into the "ZOMBIE" crap SOOOO......
If it gets her out on the range, I'm glad I put it together for her.

DSCN1705.jpg

DSCN1701.jpg

DSCN1691.jpg

DSCN1694.jpg

Re: 17y/o Daughter's AR

Well, what ever gets her to the range! I have a 5 month old daughter...I'll make a pink gun if I have to.

C_K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arbiter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that handle pulled off of a Barrett?... </div></div>
$20 knock off from tufforce.com
Kinda gives the little thing a Squad Auto look.
Whole thing is kinda Tongue-in-cheek but may me another fun rifle to have around built on the cheip. the rifle and the targets have allready got some laughs.

Bought it with LE letterhead.( and discount) IT's FOR my m4, but if it's in the safe. It is a STRANGE little addition to the law. I was never even aware of it till long after it made it on the books.The other way around it is to declare it a "distructive device" and have the boss sighn a letter for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI I believe Ohio has a weird gun law that if you have a magazine larger than 31 rounds it is illegal unless being used in a legal class 3 full auto. http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.11</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoldenRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FYI I believe Ohio has a weird gun law that if you have a magazine larger than 31 rounds it is illegal unless being used in a legal class 3 full auto. http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2923.11</div></div>

Me thinks this would have been better served in a PM rather than by bus tires...way to go Chucky! </div></div>

LMAO, I'm aware of ORC 2923.11D, it's so obscure that most hi cap mag suppliers still ship to Ohio and say "what law?" I've been LE for 11 years and I had no clue it was on the books till a couple years after I had the Beta- Mag.

I lived in Ohio for 20 years and didn't know about it until a gun dealer at a show told me about it and I looked it up myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: predator3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LMAO, I'm aware of ORC 2923.11D, it's so obscure that most hi cap mag suppliers still ship to Ohio and say "what law?" I've been LE for 11 years and I had no clue it was on the books till a couple years after I had the Beta- Mag. </div></div>

It's one thing getting your balls busted about gun laws on a shooting forum, but you sir have managed that AND the bike forum in one day. Well done
grin.gif

well then.... anyway nice gun. whatever it takes to make it fun for the kids. i wish i got to play with sweet guns like that when i was younger. oh well i will have to make up for lost time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shedhorn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well then.... anyway nice gun. whatever it takes to make it fun for the kids. i wish i got to play with sweet guns like that when i was younger. oh well i will have to make up for lost time. </div></div>
Bite me,and yeah: love you too.
We decided to to keep it low tech. No lights or battery powered optics. A Rack Rifle that can be just grabbed and fielded.

The law does not ban the magazines. It just says that a firearm that is not a .22lr and holds more than 31 rounds is a FA. So there is no problem shipping them into the state.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsilvers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The law does not ban the magazines. It just says that a firearm that is not a .22lr and holds more than 31 rounds is a FA. So there is no problem shipping them into the state. </div></div>

Wait a minute--the law says if it holds more than 31 rds it's a FA. Full Auto??? Or maybe FA means something else. Sorry to jump in here, but that caught my attention and made me think that the state law is wrongly calling a high capacity centerfire a machine gun just because it holds more than 31 rds.
crazy.gif