• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms 18" 5.56 SPR

semipro_pirate

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2018
Up for sale is my 18" SPR I just finished recently (only has a total of 185 rounds down the barrel). It shoots beautifully, but I decided I have one too many AR's in the safe and this one needs a new home.

Lower: Aero Precision gen2 lower, SOLGW lower parts kit, Triggertech diamond pro-curved trigger, radian 45° ambi safety, Law Gen3m folder, pws ratcheting castle nut, Vltor A5 buffer tube w/sprinco green spring and a5h3 buffer, magpul stock and grip.

Upper: It started life as a High Caliber Sales MK12 Mod1 that I received in a trade. The only thing left from that is the receiver itself and the carrier. Barrel is a Criterion Core series w/rifle length gas, 18" 1-8twist .223wylde with a headspaced bcm bolt, badger ordnance tdx gasblock, and a SOLGW rifle length gas tube shrouded in a Midwest Industry 15" mlok combat rail. Surefire Warcomp tops off the barrel. Magpul Bipod

Optic mount is a Badger Ordnance condition one mount, 35mm 20moa, with the accessory cap and 9slot laser integration fixture. Optic is a Leupold mk5hd 3.6-18 with the Tremor3 reticle non-illuminated (would include factory scope caps and not the aadmounts in the picture).

The modlite (mount and button as well), sling, ARCA plate, and the offset optic/mount (j-arm, acro plate, and acro) would NOT be included. Not looking to sell the optic/mount separate. If it doesn't go with the rifle then I am going to put it on my AR10.

Rifle w/leupold mk5 and mount (will also throw in 100 rounds of black hills 69gr tmk) $4400 + 3.5% for paypal fees + $120 shipping.
Just the rifle, $2000 +3.5% for the fees + $120 shipping (will still throw in 100 rounds of black hills 69gr tmk)
I do not have a shipping quote yet as I just decided to do this an hour ago. If it is less than that, I will refund the difference. If it is more then I will eat the difference.
Trades I'm interested in are a Vortex genIII 1-10x MRAD (straight trade if just the rifle, cash on your end for the whole setup) or a gen2 pvs-30 + cash (or more Black hills 69gr TMK) on my end. Would only be willing to do the pvs-30 trade if it's for the whole rifle/optic setup. 100 rounds of ammo mentioned above would still be included in trades.
20210328_163851.jpg
20210328_163830.jpg

Last edited: