• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

18" SS Barrel

Mr_MagicMallyMall

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2012
Texas
Anybody seen anything decent (WOA, Noveske, Centurion, Kreiger etc...) anywhere? Looking to convert my 16" middy to a MK12. I've found everything but the barrel. I know I may sound a little picky, but it's not an absolute necessity and if I'm gonna to do it I'm gonna do it right.

Re: 18" SS Barrel

If you want a "real" Mk12 barrel, get with Kevin and/or Alan at High Caliber Sales. As of about 2 months ago, they were expecting a run of Douglas 416SS mil-spec Mk12 tubes to arrive about now. Not sure with all the craziness if that's still the case or not, but regardless...they are your best friends for all things Mk12!!
wink.gif

Just talked to Kevin, they are expecting the shipment in sometime within the next two weeks. This batch already had names on it, but another order is on schedule to arrive sometime in February.

Rainier Arms had 20" WOA SDMR barrels in stock. You could have it cut/recrowned if you were hard up and just wanted a barrel right now.