• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1861 part 2

I'll take the 25 v 25 that is currently set up all day.

Sad to see divisions in our great land

I read the other day that if the power, internet, communications etc goes down we should just assume a red dawn scenario and everyone just step out and shoot one communist. Problems solved quickly.
That goes hand in hand with a saying for the 60's, "Kill a commie for mommy." Sad part is the Russian's of the 60's can't hold a candle to those in charge of the US today. So where does that leave the old saying of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Reactions: mosin46
That goes hand in hand with a saying for the 60's, "Kill a commie for mommy." Sad part is the Russian's of the 60's can't hold a candle to those in charge of the US today. So where does that leave the old saying of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?
Not sure how many are commie military coming in or there sympathizers already here but they will all be legit targets if WW3 kicks off. I sure hope no one does a false flag that confuses people and it starts the new ROI...