• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

19 Austin police officer indicted from 2020 clash with Antifa rioters

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
"A Texas grand jury indicted 19 Austin police officers on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for their actions during 2020 protests over racial injustice that spread nationwide following the killing of George Floyd, according to people familiar with the matter..."

They are being charged by the same Soro's funded DA, Jose Garza, that recently indicted the Uber driver that shot and killed an Antifa melon head that pointed an AK at him through his car window in downtown Austin.

But wait, there's more! The City of Austin will also pay $10M to two Soros Antifa rioters that were allegedly injured by APD during the 2020 riots.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...sters-injured-by-police/ar-AAU0sTY?li=BBnb7Kz

What a shame. Austin used to be a great small/midsize univesrity town where you could have fun, go to Zilker Park or Barton springs, great bars. and music. Good food if you like cilantro in everything even Italian food. Havent been there for 8 years or so but it sounds like its turned into a cesspool.

Get woke, go broke. I'm glad major metropolitan areas are getting to enjoy this kind of publicity. Now the real pay out comes when police stop responding to anything but drunk drivers and speeders. Let the cities reap their rewards.

What a shame. Austin used to be a great small/midsize univesrity town where you could have fun, go to Zilker Park or Barton springs, great bars. and music. Good food if you like cilantro in everything even Italian food. Havent been there for 8 years or so but it sounds like its turned into a cesspool.
Yup.
I was reminiscing with a high school buddy and fellow Boomer recently about growing up in Austin / West Lake. We agreed we rode the crest of the wave.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Austin is the embarrassment of Texas. It's full of man-bun skinny jean fucks, karens and homeless drug addicts living under every fricking overpass and it's only getting worse with all the influx of Commiefornia companies and their transplants. The DA and mayor are both libtards. I have to drive down there every couple months and fricking hate it. My one son lives over in Spring (the Woodlands area) and we go into Houston occasionally when we journey over there to visit and it sucks almost as bad as Austin and don't even get me started on San Antonio.

Does this mean it is full of 6.5CM shooters with MOA scopes?
These are soy latte “guns kill people!!” Manbuners.

Not the soy latte gun hipsters.
And skinny jeans are 6 creed shooters.

And yeah, a craphole it is.
I have a friend who moved to Austin in 89 for work. Bought outside of town because in 89 it was WAY to liberal for him.
A few years ago Austin “annexed” them…..
He hates it, but at 76 doesnt want to move either.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
These are soy latte “guns kill people!!” Manbuners.

Not the soy latte gun hipsters.
And skinny jeans are 6 creed shooters.

And yeah, a craphole it is.
I have a friend who moved to Austin in 89 for work. Bought outside of town because in 89 it was WAY to liberal for him.
A few years ago Austin “annexed” them…..
He hates it, but at 76 doesnt want to move either.
Dang, time to update my lingo. I can’t keep up with this stuff

Austin was a shot hole when I’d ride my bike there every once in a while. Did my best to avoid it

"A Texas grand jury indicted 19 Austin police officers on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for their actions during 2020 protests over racial injustice that spread nationwide following the killing of George Floyd, according to people familiar with the matter..."

They are being charged by the same Soro's funded DA, Jose Garza, that recently indicted the Uber driver that shot and killed an Antifa melon head that pointed an AK at him through his car window in downtown Austin.

But wait, there's more! The City of Austin will also pay $10M to two Soros Antifa rioters that were allegedly injured by APD during the 2020 riots.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...sters-injured-by-police/ar-AAU0sTY?li=BBnb7Kz
This thread is very pro police officer and I do understand the dislike of all things antifa. In this case the "protesters" were not as peaceful as they could have been and probably did warrant some type of response. A $10M payoff is just crap and money laundering, extortion comes to mind.

But let's turn this around just slightly. In Canada this week we have seen these same type of police officers take on freedom "protesters" that were not being violent or destructive but could be considered a nuisance by some, and running over the people with large horses. One person is in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder and I have heard that one was killed (not sure about that).

I know that these two situations are very different but it is hard for me to argue that the police are not the enemy of the people if you oppose any government action. They are the enforcement arm of the government officials. When the government says let them burn it down the police kindly let them burn it down, when the government says clear the people from the street they clear the people from the street using what ever force or intimidation they determine is necessary to follow the order given.

Question: At what point do you stop supporting the police?

This post is just to hopefully get people to stop for 10 seconds and think about this. I personally think a trust has been broken and no it is not my job to sort out the good guys from the bad guys on the force.

RE: Question: At what point do you stop supporting the police?

When you you hear "sorry we are just doing our job as they come to collect your guns"
Probably sooner

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Austin taxpayers must want to fund antifa , its their money so be it. Austin Officers should adjust how they serve like show up late to crime scenes, never ever chase a perp, see something forget what you saw, stick to writing parking tickets, put your time in safely and retire.

I would bet despite all this business, the Police would still follow orders from the same DA that is going after their buddies and go put the boots to any decent folks who tried to protect themselves or stand up for their rights.

After all... gotta get that paycheck.

Reactions: AllenOne1
I agree that their conduct was egregious. Punish them with a mandatory 2-day "diversity" training seminar held at the local Dunkin Donuts and call it good. Conduct like this should not be swept under the rug. ;)

This thread is very pro police officer and I do understand the dislike of all things antifa. In this case the "protesters" were not as peaceful as they could have been and probably did warrant some type of response. A $10M payoff is just crap and money laundering, extortion comes to mind.
Yeah, like next time they shouldn't block traffic, surround and put their filthy mob hands on vehicles and stick AKs into drivers windows. That latter "peaceful protester" got popped in the melon for that and of course the driver is now facing murder charges.

Reactions: AllenOne1
Austin was nice 20-25 years ago but you could see the "shit" coming in the local politics.
Used to be a decent stop for some food and a cold beverage 15 or so years ago when I was around that area. Lots of nice riding country in that area, could get lost for days on a bike

So the cops are being charged for a friendly fire incident.
Hmmm?
I wonder how they feel about it. Sent out to abuse anyone they wanted to and then the Boss turns on them. Are they actually thinking that they probably shouldn't have violated people's rights? Are they wondering whether their qualified immunity is going to protect them from the charges?

How did they find the time to fight rioters what with the easy cartel money to be made and civil asset forfeiture and business owners to go after with MRAPS - sounds like a full schedule. Poor hero’s just so pressed for time.

That's fuckin bullshit.

2020 Riots were bullshit. George Floyd shit happens every other day.

Brian Stelter and Don Lemon and the CNN chair CHOSE to inflame the masses.

Mematic_20220603_131653.jpg

I'd like to see the IC/chip manufacturers move out of Austin. The rest can enjoy the mess they've voted for.