• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

19 y.o. BLM activist and 75 y.o Democrat field volunteer raped and murdered by the same man. Perp caught.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • TALLAHASSEE, FLORIDA. JUNE 6, 2020

Two corpses were discovered in close proximity to each other in thick vegetation just outside of Tallahassee, FL on the evening of June 6. It was not long before the bodies were identified as 19 year old Black Lives Matter activist Oluwatoyin Salau and 75 year old retired state worker and Democratic Party field volunteer Victoria 'Vicki' Sims. Both bodies showed signs of sexual assault as well as blunt force trauma and strangulation. Salau had been reported missing by her family three days before as she went to attend another BLM protest in downtown Tallahassee. During the same day, Sims, who had also been working the protest scenes on behalf of the local liberal party organizers, had also gone missing.

A history of text messages sent between Salau and her friends and family quickly led police to the killer of both women, Aaron Glee Jr. Several of Salau's texts indicated that she had been given a ride by a man supposedly posing as a traveling preacher. The texts became frantic calls for help shortly after. Upon further questioning, Glee Jr. was found to have been the killer of 75 year old Sims as well.

Oluwatoyin Salau:

edd51efb-1f9f-46df-aa5e-788e43103810-toyin4.jpg

Victoria 'Vicki' Sims:

1592247938-vickisimms.jpeg

The rapist and murderer: Aaron Glee Jr.:

bdfc4046-2bae-4bad-a2ac-1ec1fb56c813-glee_photo.png

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    Off with his head..............

Nah...

Put him and the most badass of the ANTIFA "super soldiers" in separate enclosures surrounded by bullet resistant glass on all sides but are still visible to each other. Both receives AR-15s with magnum chambered uppers. Different calibers and different manufacturers.

TASK: Shoot as much ammunition as needed to weaken and destroy the polymer barrier separating you from your opponent and kill him. Whoever survives gets free transportation to CHAZ... (Note: Once in CHAZ, must stay there for life. Never able to leave again. And CHAZ will be quarantined from the rest of the country by military forces after noncombatants are evacuated). And most importantly, we will have the answer that @shtiggins seek regarding which magnum caliber has the longest barrel life.

They are spread out over whatever territories he has roamed.
    Considering how many missing persons cases are open. Unless he confesses and leads them to the bodies??
    This. Cops need to get some cadaver dogs and a backhoe ASAP.
    I was watching an episode of The First 48 Hours and they were questioning a guy about a random shooting. He confessed to it and then started telling them about 20 others he killed. The guy was half the age of this queef in the OP

Off with his head..............

Nah.

Tie him up... Stab and burn out one eye with a red hot metal rod and the other eye pop out so it dangles by the optic nerve looking downward --this way he's forced to watch as his genitals are slathered with bacon grease and then let the rabid dogs in... if there's anything left cut it off along with his asshole stuff his mouth full and THEN -------- Off with his head!

Okay.. back to writing my horror novel now...

Nah.

Tie him up... Stab and burn out one eye with a red hot metal rod and the other eye pop out so it dangles by the optic nerve looking downward --this way he's forced to watch as his genitals are slathered with bacon grease and then let the rabid dogs in... if there's anything left cut it off along with his asshole stuff his mouth full and THEN -------- Off with his head!

Okay.. back to writing my horror novel now...

Horror? That sounds like exactly what Hugh Despenser the Younger, right hand man of the disgraced and disposed King Edward II was subjected to in Hereford on the morning of November 24, 1326...
    smiley_smartass.gif

Horror? That sounds like exactly what Hugh Despenser the Younger, right hand man of the disgraced and disposed King Edward II was subjected to in Hereford on the morning of November 24, 1326...
    smiley_smartass.gif
    Don't talk about my grandpappy Ed like that. I'll have you tossed into the Tower of London by golly. 😁

When you foster an environment where no one is responsible for the crimes they commit....and then rally to abolish the police....this is the result.

I wish I could have sympathy for the victims, but this is the exact outcome that have been fighting for

While I don't care to see anybody die unnecessarily, I really don't care in this case. The Democratic party and BLM have supported assault, murder, rape, looting and the list can go on. If the Democrats didn't support terrorism I would definitely have a different View.

While I don't care to see anybody die unnecessarily, I really don't care in this case. The Democratic party and BLM have supported assault, murder, rape, looting and the list can go on. If the Democrats didn't support terrorism I would definitely have a different View.
    Yep. Vote for 3rd world shit, get 3rd world shit. I don't condone this kind of shit, but, people need to be "smart", about certain voting practices. Mac

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Exactly... The Democrats are willing to use the law to ensure that you and I will not be able to defend our families when murderous thugs attack us. They are also hell bent on the destruction of this country's principles and moral values. Therefore I do NOT give a shit about these two dead bitches. I would not have come to their aid even if I knew what was going down. However, I would "avenge" their deaths by shooting the POS killer afterward. The past 8 months are enough to certify that I will not piss on a liberal even if he/she is on fire. Fuck them.

PS: A lot of scared libs are going around asking Patriots to teach them to shoot or where to buy handguns/ammo. Under NO circumstances do we help them. Tell them to call the police and wait for them to come. Take the bullshit that they had been preaching to the public, fry and broil it in a mix of piss and shit and serve it back to them.

Exactly... The Democrats are willing to use the law to ensure that you and I will not be able to defend our families when murderous thugs attack us. They are also hell bent on the destruction of this country's principles and moral values. Therefore I do NOT give a shit about these two dead bitches. I would not have come to their aid even if I knew what was going down. However, I would "avenge" their deaths by shooting the POS killer afterward. The past 8 months are enough to certify that I will not piss on a liberal even if he/she is on fire. Fuck them.

PS: A lot of scared libs are going around asking Patriots to teach them to shoot or where to buy handguns/ammo. Under NO circumstances do we help them. Tell them to call the police and wait for them to come. Take the bullshit that they had been preaching to the public, fry and broil it in a mix of piss and shit and serve it back to them.

Absolutely no helping the Demwits, no matter what.

DITTO.........thank you for expressing my thoughts and saving me from one fingering this phone.

Liberal or not no woman deserves to be raped. I’d help her because no one deserves that.

Reactions: OldSalty2
    Liberal or not no woman deserves to be raped. I’d help her because no one deserves that.

Afterward she might turn against YOU after the police shows up and accuse you of using a firearm to kill an "unfortunate misunderstood and repressed minority male"... Think of it from that angle. And, yes, some libtards ARE this batshit crazy. For your safety, and the safety of those you care about, do NOT interfere with Darwin's work. Smile and wave, or better, have headphones on. They don't have to be actually powered on...

Reactions: Yasherka
    Emasculate him. Draw and quarter him. Pike his head in front of the court house, for a year. Cremate whats left and flush it down the toilet. Let it be a message to all who would do such evil.

This police officer was killed recently in Arkansas. Everyone concerned we’re men of color. Where’s the riots ?

BLM is merely a weapon wielded by the real threats, the globalist WHO/WEF that want to initiate a "great reset". Black conservatives, black LEOs, black US soldiers, etc, does not fit their narrative. They are trying to upset the current market economies of multiple countries in order to initiate communist insurrections. In the US, they just happened to have seized on the issue of race to do it because racial topics can galvanize a good number of ignorant NPCs to do their dirty work.

Afterward she might turn against YOU after the police shows up and accuse you of using a firearm to kill an "unfortunate misunderstood and repressed minority male"... Think of it from that angle. And, yes, some libtards ARE this batshit crazy. For your safety, and the safety of those you care about, do NOT interfere with Darwin's work. Smile and wave, or better, have headphones on. They don't have to be actually powered on...
    This has happened. I recall a few (read more than one) of examples of a woman in Europe (two or three different countries no less), who after being violently raped, justified the rape for the attacker on social grounds. Hell, one of them even publicly forgave the rapist and invited him to dinner with her family! Rapist was a muzzie after all....

he was turning his life around.