• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 1903-A3

mi650

Undergrad Rifle Shooter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 30, 2010
    Michigan
    Gone to auction.

Gorgeous Smith-Corona 03-A3, 1944. Has a Timney trigger installed, original trigger included.

xPRj1od.jpg

TTzSp94.jpg

4fKuzJO.jpg

wdgMS2m.jpg

qYcYn6b.jpg

nWBnqnO.jpg

VlfaBBg.jpg

ctroHZy.jpg

Yrl8Zn2.jpg

tigYrDK.jpg

$1300 without bayo, or $1500 with it, ftf in central MI, or + shipping from my ffl to yours.

Not looking for any trades on this.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bakwa
    looks really nice - has this been restored/refinished?

I don't believe so.

I bought it at a gun show on a Superbowl Sunday morning about 15 years ago and had several old-timers drooling on my shoulder, waiting for me to put it down so they could snatch it up!

I don't believe so.

I bought it at a gun show on a Superbowl Sunday morning about 15 years ago and had several old-timers drooling on my shoulder, waiting for me to put it down so they could snatch it up!
    Just my observations from your photos. I am not trying to detract from your rifle.

It has a 2-44 WWII Remington replacement barrel.

It has a Remington bayonet lug band.

The stock has been refinished, sanded to the point the cartouches are not visible.

Without being able to see the markings on the bolt, buttplate, trigger, trigger guard, swivels I can't comment on those.

Still a solid rifle. I have rebarreled many of them using 44 dated barrel and they all shoot very well.

Back to the top!

Last bump before it goes to auction.