• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos 1903 Springfield

hiddenBuff

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2011
California
Here is my 1903 Springfield it's has the orignal barrel it has a 8X Unertl scope and shoot real good for a Old War Horse it also real fun to shoot hope you like it

Re: 1903 Springfield

Sweet rifle! I have a remington 1903 (think it a 1903A3 to lazy to go check the safe right now) in mint condition, haven't shot it yet. I should really give it a try, Iv'e had it for about 10 years now. I really hope mine shoots like yours!

Thank you I have 2 more a 1903A3 and a 1903A1 both shoot good but the just have th iron sights on them but still fun

I want to build one of those so bad, but I have no idea where to get one of those scopes.

GREAT looking rifle! Nice group as well. What was the range?

The Group was shot at 100yards. I'm still playing with loads for it but it will do the job. It has the Orig. Barrel on it so it shoots better than I though. I found the scope on Gun Brokers Just by luck. Thank you for the comints