• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

1903A4

Calfed

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2009
Two years ago I glommed this A4 at an online estate auction. It was a bit strange...I put in an absentee bid and kinda forgot about it. A few monyths later got an email from the auction house that I had won this one and a 1903 NM that i had also bid on. It came with a B prefix Lyman Alaskan scope.
VOafQyn.jpg

xoczhXw.jpg

I'd say you scored big time! That's a beautiful rifle and I'm not even a 1903 afficionado!

That's awesome. Good to see some of these are making their way into the wild again, but it's sad that family didn't want them.

Thanks, guys. Information that I've heard is that the B-series Lymans were government issue. The 1903A1 NM was in similar condition.

Two years ago I glommed this A4 at an online estate auction. It was a bit strange...I put in an absentee bid and kinda forgot about it. A few monyths later got an email from the auction house that I had won this one and a 1903 NM that i had also bid on. It came with a B prefix Lyman Alaskan scope.
VOafQyn.jpg

xoczhXw.jpg
I can't see pics. Got a link?