• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 1911 Colt Rail Gun.

scout1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2006
Apache County,Arizona
I went into the big city last week on business and decided I could use a new 1911. I was is the market for one with a light rail just because I did not have any with a rail and my 16 year son was pushing me in that direction. Looked at Springfields and Kimbers (own only Colts), but then noticed something a little odd that had Colt's name on it. A Colt 1911 with a rail. Was not aware that they were making one. A friend who works at the store told me that the Rail Gun was new for 2009. Well that's the model that I ended up buying. Very impressed with it, fit and finish, and shootabilty.

Anyone else have one of these and what do you think of it?

scout1

Re: 1911 Colt Rail Gun.

On a side note. I may still be in the market for a new 1911, as my son latched onto the new Colt as if I had walked in with a new baseball bat.

Re: 1911 Colt Rail Gun.

Sorry about pic's guys. I'm posting from work and my home computer is in the shop. This is my last nightshift of this week. I'll try to post some pictures when I come back to work next week.